Christmas Day

Sorry, unrelated to the story but I am very happy because I got a Camp Half Blood T-shirt and necklace, one with Camp Half Blood on it and the other with my Godly parent's sign on it. I'm actually very surprised that my dad got the right one (Trident for Poseidon). Sorry, back to the story.

(PERCABETH FLUFF WARNING!)

'WHOOOOO! IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!' screamed Percy.

The others woke up. Leo was immediately on his feet, screaming dancing and singing. Nico groaned and rolled over, putting his pillow over his face but Will forced him to sit up. Percy was wearing a blue Santa costume and dancing with Leo, who was singing a christmas remix of Girl on Fire.

'THIS LEO'S ON FIREEEEE,
THIS LEO'S OF FIYAAAHHHH,
I'M EXCITED 'CAUSE IT'S CHRISTMAAASSS,
NOW LET'S GO GET ME SOME PRESEEENNNTTTSS!'

'Perce bro, why is your Santa costume blue? And your pancakes?' Jason asked.

'Because, my dear bro, blue is superior. Anyone who doesn't like blue (Magnus) is weird.' The 'Magnus' part was coughed.

Jason shrugged. Not much he could say to that.

'Also, blue food makes me happy. It reminds me of my childhood- the good parts obviously, the bits with my mum, not my stepfather.'

Annabeth rested her hand on Percy's shoulder. Percy looked at her and they both smiled, getting lost in eachothers eyes. Annabeth could look at his sea green colour and Percy could get lost wandering the depths of his girlfriend's piercing grey eyes. They kissed, momentarily forgetting that they were being watched. An asteroid could've hit the earth and wiped out all life and they wouldn't care. In that moment, they knew they had found their soulmate.

They broke apart after a bright flash almost blinded them. Piper was holding a camera, grinning widely.

'This is going on the Percabeth wall,'she announced happily.

'The Percabeth wall?' Annabeth asked.

'You know, the one in the Aphrodite Cabin,' Piper replied.

'Oh, okay?'