ᴀ ꜰʀᴀɢᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴏᴜʟ

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

"Nagini..."

I exhaled a quiet breath, staring up at him through my lashes as I shook my head a little.

"How do you know?" I questioned quietly as I saw him stare down at me too. "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure." He breathed out as I slowly nodded at him. "I promise."

"I only thought the Horcruxes could take form in objects." I mumbled out in confusion, more to myself than him.

The diary.

The ring.

The locket.

The cup.

The diadem.

All items.

And not a single one takes any form of a living creature.

Could I have thought wrong this whole time?

Does Harry know?

I frowned slightly, dragging a hand through my hair as the dozen unanswered questions ran through my head.

"Angel?" I could hear his voice, just as soft as it usually was.

I stared at the ground, watching as everything began to move, the imagination becoming reality for a split second.

I believe that there will be more to the story, who decided that the Horcruxes could only be in the form of an object? The fragment of the soul could potentially reach a living creature, so why should you only consider the material objects?

Arcturus.

All the words came crashing into my mind from his diary.

He knew.

He knew there would be more to it.

He was always one step ahead.

A fragment of the soul gets locked inside that item and only a few things could destroy it.