Chapter 6: Date Night

"I'll take a drink. That's all." "Okay, I'll have that done for you." The waiter walked away. "What a nice night." Sasha said looking into the night sky. "Yeah, it is." I then looked at the volcano where we got the egg. "Is everything okay Zack?" "Huh? Yeah, it's just something at work that's kinda... kinda making me nervous." "What is it." "It's classified." "C'mon my sister runs that place." I sighed and told her not to tell anyone. She agreed not to. "Okay, we found an egg at the volcano." She looked at the volcano and then back at me. I seen worry in her eyes.

"Your sister wants to study it. See if it's a relative of Godzilla." She slightly shook her head. "If you remember what it even is." I said. "I try not to. After what it did to our home, I don't know what Claire's up to but I don't think it's a good idea." I leaned closer. "Listen Sasha. I think your sister wants to-" "Here's your order." The waiter interrupted which made us jump. "Did I scare you?" She said with a grin. "Y-yeah, I'm like a little bunny." I said with a fake smile. "I get scared easy." Sasha said awkwardly. She gave us a smile and walked away. Sasha and I looked at each other and sighed. "To close." I muttered.

After we ate I drove her home. "Thanks for taking me out Zack." "Yeah, no sweat." "Maybe we can be together someday." She said with a romantic tone. She leaned in and kissed my cheek. "Bye." She said to me. "Bye." When she closed the door I said, "Awesome."