Chapter 17: Tommy's Demise

I swung my fist at Tommy but he moved his head away and punched me. He head butted me and grabbed my arm and threw me down. Ray attempted to tackle him but they only took a few steps back. "Good one kid!" Tommy muttered. He kneed him in the face and punched him. I tried to get up but my stomach hurt to bad from that blow I took earlier. Tommy walked up to me and kneeled next to me. "Don't be dramatic Zacky. I didn't hit you that hard." I spit in his face. He picked me up and punched me across the face. I tried to punch him back but he caught my fist. I tried with my other fist be he caught that one to. Ray punched him across the face. I did to. We began teaming up on Tommy. He tried to fight back but he couldn't keep up with us.

Finally we both punched him as hard as we could and sent him flying onto the ground. I quickly took a glance at the monsters. Jr had the upper hand as well. He wiped blood away from his mouth and began laughing. "That was the best fight I had in years." He said standing back up. "I had fights in school, on the street, and at home with my brother. I'm not afraid to go to jail again." "If you were in jail several times, how can you have your own company?" I asked. He raised his arms. "Money. Lots a' money." "You're rich?" "How could you not recognize me?" "What do you mean." He still had a smirk on his face. "Oh my god." Sasha muttered. "What? What is it?" Ray asked. "Your name is Jimmy Malcolm. You robbed banks all over America!" "Well someone gets it!" He shouted. "You're Malcolm?" I asked.

He nodded with his dumbass smirk. "You killed my uncle who worked at the Redwood bank!" He shrugged. Rage shot through my body. I ran at him and tried to punch him. He moved out of the way. I swung my fists over and over but he kept moving. He ducked and tackled me. Ray kicked him in the face, forcing him off me. Ray picked me up and we walked over to Jimmy. He kicked us down and shot up. "To easy! Gimme a challenge!" We both got up. We eyed behind him and backed up. "Bah! Ha! Ha! You're scared!" "No, I'd look behind you." Jimmy turned around only to see a set of teeth taking him away. Jr had just bit him and threw his body. Godzilla came up behind but Jr whipped it across the face with its tail. The girls run up to us and hugged us. We began watching the monsters.