Chapter 19: Victory

Authors note: You're probably thinking "Dude! Jurassic World don't fit with Godzilla!" But trust me. Jurassic World's soundtrack ,in my opinion, fits very good with THIS story. Again, play the soundtrack to get the full effect.

Jr let out a victory roar. Claire walked up to it. "Good job Jr! You did it!" She praised. Jr was close enough to hear her and it walked up to her. When it was close enough, Claire placed her hand onto its snout. A smile formed on my face. She began running her hand up and down on its snout. Jr looked at her and licked her. Jr then looked at us and tilted its head. "He wants you to join!" Claire said with a smile. All three of us walked up to it and placed our hands on it. Jr gave us a friendly growl and roared into the sky. I had to cover my ears. Jr looked at us and gave us a small nod and began walking away. The sunrise was beautiful. Jr was walking into the sunrise. I wrapped my arm around Sasha and pulled her in. "How 'bout we get together?" I muttered. "I like that idea." She smiled. She kissed my cheek and laid her head onto my shoulder. I seen Ray stepping closer to Claire. "Hey, Claire." She faced him. "I'd just like to say, I uh, I always-" She gripped his shirt and pulled him in and kissed him. "Me to." She said. They embraced into a hug. She looked at us over his shoulder and smiled at us. We smiled back. So in the end, Ray got together with the girl of his dreams. Should've seen that one coming. Me and Sasha are now together. Yes! I knew sooner or later she'd come around. Claire took out a radio and said, "Hey guys? Get us a helicopter." And set it down. Obviously, it's going to take a long time to recover from this. But we will. If it weren't for the child, we wouldn't of made it. Godzilla is a force of nature. And we can't control it. But Jr... Will be a hero.

Jr, what we can now call Godzilla walked to the ocean. Godzilla turned around and looked at Zack and the others one last time and turned around. Godzilla roared into the morning sky and lowered itself in the water and disappeared into the ocean. We may not accept it. And we may even hate it. But like it or not. This creature is the King of the Monsters. And when the time comes, it'll be here to defend mankind against another threat.