Chapter 18: The True King

Jr ran up to Godzilla and bit down onto its neck. Jr spun around and threw Godzilla to the ground. Godzilla swung its tail to whipped Jr in the face but it bit down onto Godzilla's tail. Godzilla roared in pain. Jr bit Godzilla's neck and began swinging it in a circle. Jr then let go and Godzilla went right through a building. Godzilla got onto one knee and shot its atomic breath. Jr shot atomic breath to and both beams hit each other again. Jr charged a stronger beam and won the struggle. Godzilla flew into a mountain and slid down. Godzilla looked up at Jr. Jr charged its atomic breath and spun around. And out came a red beam. The beam hit Godzilla. Godzilla began to roar in pain. The beam was so strong it made Godzilla push into the mountain. Jr walked up to Godzilla and gripped its neck. It raised Godzilla up and roared in its face. Jr slammed Godzilla onto the ground and stomped on its head. Godzilla tried to get back up but Jr would shove it back down. Jr stomped multiple times onto Godzilla's head. Godzilla's head was buried in ground. Suddenly, Godzilla burst through the ground and roared at Jr. The monsters collided with each other. They placed their hands against each other and began struggling. Jr started pushing the monster back. Jr used all its might and successfully pushed down Godzilla. It charged its atomic breath and out came a mix of red and blue. After the beam was finished, Godzilla had a big hole in its chest. Jr roared into the sky, celebrating the victory.