❕️- Aug.2

WARNINGS

NSFW
R@PE
MENTIONS OF SELF-HARM?

August 2nd, Friday.

" Sebastian. " was all i heard while someone lifted my headphones.

" Hmm? "

" It's been two months.. "

" Okay..? "

" You said you would have - "

" I know. " I pulled him onto my lap. He quickly wrapped his arms around my neck. " Mmh, i think i may change my mind and add another 2 months. " He quickly looked up at me.

" No. "

" Why not?"

" I've waited 2 long months for you, please . " He mumbled in my ear. " It can just be a quickie just, please. " I kissed him. My hands moved down to his ass, slightly grabbing it and getting access to his mouth due to him gasping. We had a small tongue war until he gave up, and my tongue wandered around in his mouth, searching every little crevice.

I flipped us around, I was on top, and he was beneath me. I noticed a large tent in his pants and smirked. " I haven't even started. " I took his shirt off, kissing him gently, moving down slowly. Moving down from his jawline, to his neck, then collarbone, and last his chest and stomach. My hand took his member out and kissed his neck. Jerking him off at a steady pace.

" Fuck.. Sebastian.. " My mouth made its way to one of his nipples, teasing it and biting it gently. I started jerking him off a little faster. Earning moans and whimpers from him. " Sebastian..! sh.. shit. " I moved my other hand to his other nipple. Whispering praises in his ear, " Faster.. please.. " I moved my mouth back to his nipple, pleasing both before i moved my hand faster.

" Ah.. mhg.. im gonna cum.. " I slowly stop and earned a whine from him, looking at the mess i made of him. " Why'd you stop.? " I pecked his lips lightly before getting up, and I kissed his cheek as he looked at me confused.

" You just have to wait for me to get home tonight! " I kissed his forehead before giving him a gentle hug and leaving.

IZAN'S POV

Fuck.. he left. I was still shaking a bit from the bit of overstimulation. " Fuck.. " I got up and fixed myself up. The tent in my pants slowly went away, and i stayed in bed, i waited for Sebastian to come back, and i fell asleep. I woke up to Sebastian, and his arms wrapped around me.

" Sebastian..? " he hummed lightly. "Can finish where we left off earlier.? "

" Do you want to? "

" Mhm.. " I felt him get on top of me quickly. He kissed my lips passionately, my arms wrapping around his neck. He broke the kiss for air, and he started to kiss my neck. He looked for my sweet spot until i whimpered when he attacked one spot. My fingers intertwined with his hair, and I started to feel a tight feeling near my crotch.

" Aroused again? " He mumbled through kisses on my neck. He started leaving hickeys here and there. He went back to my lips, kissing me passionately, and then licking my bottom lip for entrance. I opened my mouth a bit, feeling his tongue in my mouth, fighting mine. I lost and felt his tongue explore my mouth.

He pulled away and muttered a bit. He slowly took off my pants and boxers. He stroked my dick slowly at a steady pace, I just moaned lightly. " Shit.. faster.. " He moved a bit faster. His head started to move down to my dick. He slowly took it in his mouth, his tongue wrapping around my tip and then started to bob his head up and down. " Ah..mhg.. fuck.. " He took his mouth off, he pulled me down onto his hips, and mumbled in my ear.