HIS LIFE

' I wasn't seen as a kid. No one would pay attention to me besides a nanny or maid.

My father started a business before i was born, and it was absolutely booming. Stats were high rocketing, which led to my father paying more attention to that. My mother was pregnant by the time it was well known. My mother had to eventually stop working for my father for a while because of the pregnancy.

February 17th, I was born. My mother only paid attention to me until I was able to walk. By that time, she was healed enough to go back to work. Once she started working, nannies and maids would take care of me.

I was irrelevant to my father. I wasn't worthy enough of his attention, I was never praised. I was always taking higher classes because I was next to run the business. I was never ever able to act like a child. '

' That's really it.. there's nothing more. I was just deprived of attention from my parents. I own the business. Everything is fine.    now. '

I'm lying. It's not.

END OF CHP. 10..

SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER, NEXT CHAPTER SHOULD BE LONG!

ALSO, I RELEASED AN A/N BOOK, PLEASE ADD THAT TO YOUR LIBRARY TO UNDERSTAND THE LATER UPDATES AND FOR SOME SNEAK PEEKS TO STORYS!