Reaper [still love you]

Me and reaper broke up about a week ago.
We've been together for 3 years but he has been acting different so I decided to break up with him. After I did I regretted, I missed the way he would always check up on me. The cuddles. The kisses and the small things. I missed it all.
After 2 weeks then came the 10th annual hunger games. I was with my district, 9 and froze when I heard my name get called.
"From district 9, y/n l/n!"
Then it was."from district 11, Reaper Ash".
—————
We were inside the cage.
This was the  Fourth  night. I could feel myself giving out sometimes. My mentor was shit, He just stood there smirking. He never gave me food and no water, the only thing I had was the water and half of cookie the girl from district 8 gave me, wovey.
I cried the first night but I was use to this.
My back laid against the tree my leg still damaged from the booming in the arena.
As my eyes began to shut another's set on me.
The feeling didn't go away so I opened my eyes meeting dark ones.
Reapers. He quickly looked away and pretend to be doing something. So maybe he missed me? Maybe he didn't? It wouldn't matter because one will only come out love in the arena.
My back faced everyone even my district partner left me to go with sol and her partner.

It was dark out, my I haven't been to sleep, I was hungry, my stomach hurried, my head, my leg. I couldn't do it anymore and I didn't wanna do it anymore. My head lead on the ground as I could feel my self began to drift off. I hope I don't wake up this time.
My eyes closed and the hurt began to go away.
But I felt a pair of hands on me. Then they started to shake me making my eyes open and I shot back up.
"H-hey it's just me." Reaper whispered as he kneeled down at me. My vision wasn't the best but by the sound of his voice he sounded concerned.
"I'm tired." Was the only thing I could say before grabbing my stomach as it ached in pain.
"I know, it's gonna be alright."
He pulled me up against a large rock and sat me behind it . I didn't realize I was that light until now.
He went behind the rock and grab something before coming back to me.
"Eat this." He gave me a half of sandwich and a cookie with a half of bottle of water.
I grabbed the food but just looked at it.
"Now."
He demeaned making me take a bite of the cookie.
After eating everything and drinking the water I rested my head on reapers lap as he played with my hair.
My vision was better, I was getting better.
My head hurried less including my stomach my leg still was in pain but when I'm with reaper I stayed feeling better.
Then all of a sudden.
"I still love you."
Reaper said as his hands went down to my cheek.
" still love you to."
And it was the truth.
*guys ik this is bad buts it's 12am and i got school😭😫*