How many kids you guys want.

Lucy gray: 2 girls
She always wanted to adopt a kid from district 8 and give them a good life.
She and you wants 2 kids.
—-
Coriolanus: 2 boys 2 girls
You guys never really talked about it until you both turned 19.
-you guys  were in the couch and he asked you.
-you guys talked he came up with 4 kids two girls two boys you hopped.
——
Jessup Diggs: 1 boy
-you tried to talk to him about it but he got anger.
-later he apologized and said he never liked talking about it because he didn't want to be a bad father.
-you understood him and said he wouldn't
——
Mizzen: 5,3  boys and 2 girls or the other way around.
-you and Mizzen was fishing and he placed a hand in your thigh.
-"I know we're only 13 but... how many kids do you want?"
He said seriously.
"5" you said and he agreed.
——
Coral: 3, 2 boys 1 girl.
-coral always said she was going to adopt 3 kids with you.
-she has wanted the girl to have 2 older brothers to take care of her.

Treech: 4 2 boys 2 girls.
-He was Chopping down the tree and stopped and looked at you kissing your hand.
"How many kids you want?"
-you thought for a moment and said 4 he agreed and you guys had 2 kids after 3 months then 2 others after 2 years.

Lamina: none.
Since you and Lamina were 16 she didn't think about adopting kids any time soon she just liked it begin the two of you and her.
——
Bobbin: 2
-bobbin had his arm around you and you were laid on his chest and he asked you the question.
"2."
You said and he looked down at you.
"Really that's it?"
"Is that all you want."
He kissed your forehead and nodded will see.
—-
Tanner: 1
"Tanner was drinking some tea and he remembered what his mother said to him about how many kids you and him were thinking about having.
-he came over and asked you and you said 1 for right now.
He agreed but you guys ended up having twins but it didn't really affect much.
——
Brandy: none.
-Brandy said she didn't want to adopt or anything she was happy with just you.
——
Reaper: 5
At first he didn't want none because he was scared they would have to do the games.
-but after the second child  you guys had three more and only one went into the games at 15 but he won..
——