Chapter 8

*ding ding ding
Charlie's Pov:
I wake up from being half asleep. I barely slept and it's all because of my thoughts of Olivia. "I am so damn excited to see her" I say in my head.
*ding ding ding
The alarm was still going and I haven't even realized.
7:34
"Oh uh..." (The bus stop arrives at 8)
I begin to grab some clothes from my closet. A simple tee and loose jeans. My shoes were no where to be found and I begin to panic. My anxiety was acting up all because I actually wanted to look nice for Olivia.
Once I find everything I need. I brush my teeth, and comb my hair for about 10 minutes.
"Charlie breakfast has been ready where are you, your going to be late!" I hear Laura holler from the down stairs kitchen.
I race down and give her a hug and takes a few pieces of bacon.
"Wait that's all your eat.." as I race out the door.
My bus stop was a little walk away. About a 15 minute walk. So I decided to run.
I meet the stop 9 minutes before it arrives.
I don't know why I hurried. I look like trash and now Olivia will never be wowed by me.
Our date isn't until later though. So I have time later.
Once the bus arrives I always wait to be the last person to get on. So no one trips me. I pull out a book as I sit down onto the seat.
I was currently reading "lord of the flies" a great novel about testing the nature of humanity.