chapter 4

I'm still on the bus when finally we pull into the school. We stop and everyone starts to walk out. I start to walk out when someone trips me as I step on the first step of Stairs on the bus.

I fall onto the concrete and feel pain in the left corner of my head. I felt blood drip onto the ground and into my hands.

I pick myself up and start to find a bathroom. I couldn't find any. I just use my shirt to wipe it off.

"Hey Charlie" a girl said from behind me.

I turn around and see a young girl about to my neck In height and had brown wavy hair with freckles on her cheeks. She was beautiful but not my type.

"I'm your tour guide for ridgeway high where we cheer for our bull dogs. Goooooo bull dogs!!" She said.

A boy with blonde like hair comes up to her and puts his hands around her waist.

" Hey bae" the girl said.

"Amber you so beautiful" he says with shy smile.

They start to kiss but I look away.
" jerry this is Charlie, Charlie this is "Jerry " she says. She grabs jerry's hand.

"Hey bruh I'm jerry and you have met my beautiful girl amber Culbreth" he says wraps his arms around amber and kisses her cheek.

"Okay, okay I love you to" she smiles and laughs.

"Okay so Charlie you and me have 3 classes together I'll help you around and with anything else" she says.

"Well nice to meet you Charlie" he says. He grabs ambers arm and walks toward the courtyard.

I think there really good for each other. The beach boy/skater and the prep/nerdy vibe . I see it.

I start to walk to homeroom. I had world history I walked in and saw amber.

She spotted me to and motion to sit by her.

"Hey you guys this is my good friend charlie" she said.

"Hey I'm elzabith baker" she says.

"And I'm Juli"

Amber then starts talking about how she got accepted into the physics club and got ellected treasurer of student council.

"Class is going to begin" a woman said.

After class ended I followed amber out with Juli and Elizabeth

Mathew was waiting for amber already. She jumped into him and hugged him.

Juli did the same with a guy behind Jerry.

Elizabeth just went straight to the other guy and kissed him.

"Hey guys this is Charlie" amber said to the two guys.

"Hey I'm Kevin, he shakes my hand and puts his arm around Elizabeth.

"Hi I'm michael" he grabs my hand puts it up to his chest and hugs me with the other hand.

All the guys had total different personalty.

Jerry was a skater boy that looks like he goes to the beach a lot cause of his tan.

Kevin was blonde and you could tell he was jock from his jersey.

Michael was punkish vibe. He had a lip piercing and tattoos.

Elizabeth was a cheerleader and was tall with curly blonde and blue hair.

Juli was a little goth with black hair. She wasn't my type though.