Chapter 7

Charlie's POV:

Okay so lately I've been spending more time with Olivia and all of my new friends.

I've been noticing little things that people don't usually notice.

Like how Olivia's nose scrunches when she smiles. Or the way her hair falls perfectly on her shoulders.

"Hey Charlie, heads up" some idiotic kid says while throwing a pencil at me. Clearing me from my thoughts.

"That is enough, class please calm down" my teacher said with no patience in her tone.

The class soon calmed down.

After class I met up with everyone to smoke a cigarette after school. No one really smoked other than michael, Juli, Kevin and me.

I've been noticing Olivia hasn't been coming to these daily smoke fest.

She did give me her number once and I'm still trying to figure out whether or not to call her.

"Should I,.... No I can't."

"Charlie?" Juli says while waving a hand in front of my face.

My cigarette was almost burned out.

Elizabeth drove me home. I thanked her for it and just went straight to my room.

I grabbed the phone and walked to my bathroom.

I sat in the bathtub and began to dial.

I have already memorized her phone number 9 weeks ago. It rings for about 1 min before she picks it up.

"Hello?".

I begin to hesitate and panic. "Hey o.o.olovia, I... I haven't been seeing you around lately?"

"Oh Charlie, hey I'm sorry lately after school I've been going to the art room and just paint"

"That's amazing, I mean that's really cool you can do stuff like that".

"I guess it is".

There was a long pause for about 2 minutes.

I didn't like how empty it felt so I started the conversation again.

"So I was wondering I mean if you want too we could, I mean we should hang out sometime".

"Yea sure that would be cool, when?"

"I.. Uh, maybe Saturday I can take you to the park?"

"Sure Charlie"

"Okay"

"Okay".

" I'm going to go Charlie, thanks for inviting me somewhere, bye".

"Bye"

Than the phone got disconnected.

"Did I just ask out a girl!"
I think I did.

I run to my room (which I haven't found time to decorate) and set a time and begin to draw ideas on making this evening perfect.

It's around 6 now and Laura is making dinner. She's extremely happy for me and wants to take me out to buy flowers for her.

Dinner was serve surprisingly good tonight.

I mean it's always good but tonight was just better.

we didn't talk much during dinner so I eventually go up stairs and lay in my bed.

I have a new tape that Juli well now to be learned her real name is Juliana has made for me.

I place it in and begin to listen to the mixture of songs. I would say it was like a roller coaster of feelings. Going up and down with every different song.

I eventually fall asleep listening to the song asleep (how ironic).

I slowly fade into a deep sleep.