Chaptet 6

Olivia POV:

"Wake up, your going to be late for school" I heard my mom say.

I let out a sigh and rubbed my eyes. It was 8;00 am which meant I only had 20 mins to get ready. I grabbed a random pair of clothes from closet. I had picked out a pair of light wash jeans and a sweater that had ariel on it.

I Brushed my teeth, and brushed my hair. I was to lazy and put it in a neat bun. I put some light makeup like always.

I walk down the stairs when I heard her. "Liv wait for me" I heard my older say. Her room door was closed like always. The only thing is that she wasn't there anymore.

I got scared and automatically ran down the stairs.

"Whoa, what is wrong with you" my mom said.

"Nothing, I mean breakfast yum" I took a bite of my breakfast and started to walk out the door.

"Um.. Olivia come back here and eat your breakfast" she said.

"Not hungry" I just yelled back.

"Not acceptable, come back" she won the argument like always.

"I'm sorry, but I need some space okay I swear I heard Laura by her room and I need some time to think, okay?"

"Oh" was all she could manage and than came the Tears. I felt so bad for her. I really did but I needed some time to think about everything.

I walked to the bus stop at the end of the street. There was a few kids there to.

The bus finally pulled up and I was the last to get on. I stepped on the steps and started searching for empty seats.

Okay, um the geeks up front. The sexually active ones at back. Ooo a empty one right in the middle. I ran to it but someone sat down. Than there was a empty seat but at the back back and it had someone in it. It was Charlie. :)

I walked toward him but, someone tripped me on the way there, making me fall and look stupid.

I just get up and flick the guy off.

"Charlie, hey" I said walking toward him.

"Oh hey" he said. He looked so sweet and innocent.

"Can I, um... maybe sit there" I pointed toward the seat he was sitting in.

Charlie POV:

I was on the bus, like always sitting in the back alone. i didn't mind anymore though.

I was staring out the window deep into my thoughts.

When I heard someone fall, but I didn't look away.

Than Olivia came up and asked if I wanted to sit with her.

We talked most of the ride to school. She kept looking at me odd but i don't know.

We finally arrived at school and one by one Everyone started walking out.

Olivia walked out first than I did the same.

"So Charlie, how's highschool so far" she asked.

"Shitty" I whispered a little to soft.

"Well it is" she said laughing. It was a little adorable.

"AMBER!!" Olivia screamed. She ran toward amber.

"OLIVIA!!" Amber screamed back.

They started to babble about some dance. I don't even know.

"Hey bruh" Jerry came up to me and gave me his hand.

"Hey, how's it going" I said.

"I know I can't even" I hear amber yell from the left side of me.

Ring ring ring* the bell rings and everyone heads to class.

Amber kisses Jerry good bye. Juli hugs michael and walk to class together. Elizabeth and Kevin I'm not sure where they are. Hopefully safe.

Olivia walks toward me and bumps into my shoulder playfully.

"Hey, I see that everyone is a strong believer on PDA" she says laughing.

"I suppose, so" I walk toward class and open the door.

I turn around and say goodbye to Olivia. She waves bye and walks off.

"Morning class take a seat" my teacher says.

Than high school started. I had 1,080 more days to go. See I use to have more but than things start to happen.

"So today we are learning about the civil war". That snapped me out of my thoughts and I opened my text book.

1,080 more days to go. I kept repeating to myself in my head.

+++++++++++++++++++++*+++++++++++

Okay sorry for not updating. I was blocked. I had a slump. I didn't know wht to write about I apologize.

But thanks for staying.

Ily you all.

Also follow me on

Instagram @tobyflendersonoffical

Vine @ awkward Mickey edits

Tumblr @ palepasteldreams

Thanks

For reading. Leave a comment and vote for me.