-CHAPTER 7-

A/N : Hiii, Merry Christmas! (To those who celebrate) and Happy Holidays! I hope y'all have an amazing day and enjoy this chapter!!
———•———•———•
Tara's POV
Todays the day I'm going to confess to Amber . I don't know wether to be excited or scared. I'm just happy I get to spend a day with my best friend —hopefully soon to be girlfriend— today.

I have everything all planned out on my phone. I turned off Amber's school alarms so she doesn't get up and get ready since we're not going to school. She usually wakes up around 10:30am without an alarm. So I took that and set us to get up at 10:30am and leave by 12pm.

We're going to go to our favorite park first, then our favorite cafe, after that we're going to go to the best bookshop in town, afterwards we'll go to the movies, by then it'll be around 6:30ish pm and the movie starts at 7pm so that's good timing.

The movie should end by 8:30pm and we'll go to our favorite restaurant to eat before going home. That's when I'll tell her. I'll finally be able to to Amber I like her. Hopefully she likes me too.

-TIME SKIP-
Ambers POV
I wake up and see the sun shining through my window. I look at the time on my phone and it says 10:30am. Wait, 10:30am?! We're gonna be late for school! Why was my alarm turnt off?

I turn around to wake up Tara, but she's not there. Where'd she go?

I run out towards the kitchen and see her in there cooking breakfast. Why is she making breakfast?

"Good morning sleepyhead" she says "how'd you sleep?" She asks

"I slept okay.. why are you making breakfast? We'll be late" I ask her

"Well Amber, I called in sick and said that you were taking care of me cause my mom was out so we've been excused from school today" Tara says with a big smile on her face

"But your not sick? And you moms not out? Tara what happened?" I ask genuinely confused

"Amber we're going to have a fun day today! I have everything planned out already so go upstairs and get ready, we're leaving at 12!" She says, happy as ever

"Alright, I'll be back down soon!" I say while going upstairs to get ready

-TIME SKIP TO 12pm-

We are leaving out the house now to do this 'fun day' thing Tara said we're doing. I'm excited cause although I already spend a lot of time with her, I get to spend more time with the girl I fell in love with.

She said everything's a surprise so I'm a bit scared but very excited.

We're blasting Wasted Summers by Juju — yes in the winter we're going to blast this— when we pull up to our favorite park

"Omg yes!! I haven't been here with you for so long!!" I say practically jumping out of the car to run to our favorite spot

"I know right! I'll race you to our favorite spot!" She says while counting down and sprinting to the tree

Our favorite spot is this fallen tree but it keeps growing. We always sit on the trunk of it since it's tipped over.

We finally get to the tree and she of course gets there before me.

"Still shocked that a munchkin like you, that has asthma, can run that fast with no problems" I say out of breath.

She just shrugs and says it's time to climb the tree. We get up to our spot on the tree and just talk for a bit until we're racing back to that car to go somewhere else.