-CHAPTER 9-

Don't really know what's going on tbh 🤗
———•———•———•
Tara's POV
-
"Please, please, pleaseee Tara!! I wanna really really really wanna go to the party!!!" Amber whines.

"But why do you wanna go this bad? Plus you know I don't like parties and being alone!" I tell her.

"I haven't been to a party in so long! And, if you go with me I'll stay with you the whole time I promise!"

"Fine."

"Oh my gosh, thank you!!!"

TIME SKIP TO A BIT BEFORE THE PARTY

Amber actually got me to go to party.. I don't know how to feel about it.

We're about to leave and I'm nervous 'cause I don't really enjoy loud noises and lots of people. Or just people in general. But I'll suck it up and go. Just for my girlfriend. Omg I love calling her my girlfriend!

"Sweetheart you ready?" Amber calls out.

"Yea!" I call back and go downstairs.

"Aw you look so pretty baby" Amber says while looking up and down. It looks like she's eye-fucking me again.

"Thank you babes" I say an lean for a  kiss but of course I have get up on my tip toes a bit.

"You're so adorable my love" she says and kisses me back.

"Okay we gotta go before everyone drinks all the good alcohol" she's says when she pulls away

"Ugh fine" is the last thing I say before I get swooped up and carried to the car.

"Damn you're strong"

"I know"

We drive for little bit until we pull up to the party which is at Liv's house. That's shocking since she doesn't really throw parties.

"Well, looks like a bunch of people are already here" I say. I know I probably sound nervous cause I am but I really hope I don't sound that nervous.

"Tara, don't worry about the people. Just remember I'll be with you the whole time. And if I do go I'll make sure Mindy is with you. I promise"

"Okay Ambs, I'm trusting you with this"

"And I'll keep my promise"

We go inside the house and I all see us a bunch of sweaty teenagers clumped together in the house with red solo cups. Some of them are making out and they look so damn weird.

"Baby come in let's go to the kitchen" Amber says while grabbing onto my hand. We go through the sea of teens and make it to the kitchen. We both grab cups and get some drinks.

"Okay T lets go to the living room. That's where Mindy and Anika most likely are" Amber says and takes me over to the living room.

Just as she said, Mindy and Anika are in the living sitting together. "Hey lesbians, scoot over" Amber says while tryna make space for me and her to sit down on the couch.

"Well hello to you too Amber! Hey Tara!" Anika says while scooting over more with Mindy. Me and Amber sit down on the couch next to them and start talking.

"Guys I'm going to go fill up my cup, do y'all need yours filled?" I ask while getting up. They all say no and I go to the kitchen to fill my cup.

There is so many people making out it's actually kinda wild. I go back to the couch and see that Amber has left.

"Hey where'd Amber go?" I ask Mindy. "She said she went to the bathroom and she told me to watch you until she gets back" Mindy says. Well at least Amber did what she said she would do. But I don't really want to stay with Mindy and Anika. They're making out. Gross.