CHAPTER 12

hi guys!! ik I haven't posted in ages (it's school's fault. Fuck school) but I'm finally writing!! finally. but anyways idk but I hope you enjoy!! <33

TW: talks of self harm, talks of suicide/suicidal thoughts, stuff like that (guys I promise it'll get happy imma keep that promise)
———•———•———•
Ambers POV
I have to go to therapy today. I told Tara I didn't want to and she didn't listen. I was practically dragged all the way to the car and forced to sit in the backseat.

I was gonna jump out the car but then I realized Tara put in the child lock. Why? Well, she's smart she probably knew I was gonna try and pull something.

"Tara, if you make me go in there I will bite that bitch you wanna call a therapist" I tell Tara while I cross my arms in the backseat like a child. "Look, Ambs, I know you don't want to do this but you have too" Tara says while she looks in the mirror thing (I'm sorry idk what it's called..). "You know therapist split is 'the rapist'? What if she's weird and tries to rape me? Don't make me go!" I say. I know it's dumb but I'm not wrong.

"Amber. I'm going to be with you the whole time. Plus she's like 23 or something! And married! Chill out. You're going and that's that."

"I hate you." I say and start to cry.

"Love you too sweetheart!" Tara says and blows a kiss. It's not funny.

"I hate you. I hate doctors. I hate everything! Don't make me go!" I yell. "If you make me go I'll make sure my next attempt actually works."

"Amber don't say that. You're not gonna kill yourself. Just please, calm down a bit?"

"No! I've been trying to get out of this for so fucking long now! And it never works! I'll make sure whatever I do next be good enough this time! I hate this!"

Tara doesn't say anything she just sits there. At this point I'm bawling and backed into the corner of the seats.

-•-
We arrive at the place and Tara is trying to get me out the car.

"No! Tara let me go! Im not going in! No, no, no!" I say with tears still streaming down my face.

"Amber come on! You'll be fine!" Tara says while reaching over to try to grab my arms. "No! Get away from me! Don't touch me! Stop Tara!" I say while kicking my legs and moving my arms as far away from Tara as possible.

"Tara no! I'm not talking to a therapist! I'm not going!" "Yes you are, come on!" "No, no, no, no! Just stop! You won't get me in there I'm not going!"

Tara just shuts the door and walks away. Finally she's leaving me be. I'm still crying and my eyes sting. All I hear next is two people walking near the car and the car beep which means it's now unlocked again. Shit.

I look out the window and see Tara, with a dude that has a wheelchair? What the fuck? Oh double shit. I hurry up and climb in the trunk. Thank god it's easy. But Tara doesn't open the car doors first, she opens the trunk. How did she know.. our windows are tinted.. am I really that predictable?

My thoughts are cut when the dude grabs me and put me in the wheelchair.

"Stop get off me! Tara get him off me! Stop it!" I yell at the both of them. Tara is holding down my shoulders while the man straps my arms to the sides of the chair.

"Stop! Please just get off me! I don't wanna go in! There's no point!" I scream while the man just pushes the wheelchair without a word.

I just keep kicking my legs and shaking my head and yelling until Tara grabs a hold of my head.