Chapter 2 : Bracelet

Last update for today 25/12/24Comment a lot and preventFrom liking the chapter(It helps to keep wattiee away)

25/12/24
Comment a lot and prevent
From liking the chapter
(It helps to keep wattiee away)

💜

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

Jeongguk stare blankly at the omega infront him. Of course his grandfather wants to marry him to his best friend's grandson.

Kim Shanuel 25 years old was a good looking man, soft milky skin and soft voice. He would shyly smile when he looks up at Jeongguk. A complete submissive omega which Jeongguk love to dominate.

"If you are you and I am me, then why are you not me and me not you?”, Jeongguk question the omega during dinner looking so serious.

" um, what? ", shanuel ask looking confuse and embarrassed.

" You heard me, answer me", Jeongguk replied back.

"I don't understand it, alpha", he replied shyly.

"Jeongguk stop disturbing the dinner", his grandfather added glaring at him.

" I apologize, but you asked me to talk to my future 'wife' which look more like a husband ", Yoongi try not to laugh beside him.

" Jeongguk! ", the old man, Jeelhan growl.

" Let him be Jeelhan, the boy is teasing my little shanuel", Mr Kim chuckles.

"Seem so Jaewan, my boy tend to ask dumb question sometimes", he smile politely.

" Its not dumb", Jeongguk mumbles under his breath. He always ask this question, which he find very important to know the deepness of someone he would allow near him.

"Jeongguk  how about you take Shanuel to the garden and talk a little more", Jawon suggest which Jeelhan agree with and Jeongguk just sigh and obey..... He can't really disobey his grandfather....

" Is Your older son coming to the wedding? I would love to see his son too. He was such a sweetheart, i remember the 7 years old bringing me his candy saying i need a candy to feel better ", Jeelhan smile  thinking about old day.

The kims tense up looking at each other before Jawon reply looking for the right words.

" I might have forgot to mention my son is no more...since a few years  And Taehyung haven't visited since", Jeelhan seem surprised.

"I didn't know, sorry for your loss. I would love to see Taehyung at the wedding. My husband loved that boy, he used to say he wants Taehyung to marry our little Jeonggukie.... But obviously thats not possible", the old man sip his wine.