Chapter 3 : The Moment

Happy New Year 2024🦋💜✨04/01/24

Happy New Year 2024
🦋💜✨
04/01/24

When i wrote the
Few start chapters of this book
Taehyung was suppose to have a
Brother but then i wanted him to have a sister. So you can see a few
Mistake like that still if i missed
It during editing.
And the girl will call him hyung.
Oppa feel weird to me 😶

(There will be lots of breastfeeding between the couple, not something always sexual, just something affectionate and peaceful - No Taehyung doesn't have big boobs or lactating.
Also Remind yourself to check warnings⚠ frequently ✨ )

Also thanks    Rimi_verse for
Editing the prologue/ chapter 1
💜💜💜👀
Yall can check her Twitter and wattpad she got some delicious meal there💋

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

Few days into the preparation of the wedding and Taehyung couldn't say no from helping. His grandfather explained to him that Mr Jeon was thinking about him thats why he was invited.

Taehyung vaguely remember the strict man who would always be grumpy or yelling at his staffs or someone else. Taehyung stupidly laugh at himself remembering his old self talking to the man without any fear and giving him his candies. older Taehyung have all the fear young Taehyung didn't....

"Its for the family dinner tonight, the table will be decorated with this colourful petals. I hope you can help with that. Shanuel is really so annoying sometimes", Clarissa sigh having to  do all her son's wishes.

" Don't worry i will bring it -um the dinner is in the garden right? ", Taehyung ask sweetly picking up baskets of flowers which was almost blocking his view.

" Yes garden , i hate mosquitoes so much and my dumb son wants to have dinner there", she roll her eyes and Taehyung just  chuckled.

He made his way to the garden avoiding all people on his way. Dallia was busy playing with the children on the other side.

"Hyung! Flower? ", The sudden yell from his sister catch Taehyung's attention and without being careful he continues walking only to bump into something....

Or someone..

"Am i invisible now!!? ",The man had yell smacking the basket so sharply and harshly up in the sky ,that it made Taehyung gasp looking up at the petals falling out of the basket.

The dark eyes dilated into red ones staring in complete shock and admiration at Taehyung. The petals fall on the man , making him look more like an angel with his blond hair. The wind blew and Taehyung's scent hypnotized the alpha completely.