Chapter 7 : The vows

Hola~
Keep in mind this is a traditional A/B/O and slight modern Au. 
There are gonna to be very old minded people and traditions surrounding the characters. 
The characters also are no exceptions to that mindset ,partly. 
There are made up traditions or what i saw before. I means no  disrespect to any traditions or belief.
Also don't forget Taehyung is intersex in this book - i already mentioned it in description chapter- so expect the word 'pû#sy' etc alot during smutt in further chapters. 

 05/02/24꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

05/02/24
꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

"I will ask you only once ,Jeongguk. Are you involve in the disappearance of Shanuel? ", Jeelhan ask in a low tone standing beside Jeongguk. 

" I think you know me enough to know i don't like to be humiliated in front all these people. Why would i agree to marry Taehyung who isn't a pure blood if it wasn't to save our names. If i didn't want ,Shanuel i would have long told him and he would have break the arrangements. So no i don't know where that whoore is", Jeongguk clench his jaw. 

Jeelhan narrow his eyes staring at the boy but he believes Jeongguk on this one. Anyway it wasn't Jeongguk who suggest to marry Taehyung.... Yeah of course.... 

"Here the groom comes", Jeelhan move away to his seat and Jeongguk look over at the omega walking down the fairytale aisle. 

Jeongguk was taken aback, subconsciously a sweet smile spread on his lips and he let himself be melt by a lighter name ,Taehyung. Only one sparkle could set the whole universe on fire...... 

The pale purple traditional wedding outfit really does suit Taehyung, he had changed into the chosen groom's outfit. His shining blonde hair were a little curl at the end and he look like a fairy.... A true living fantasy.... Jeongguk's fantasy

When Mr Kim came closer with Taehyung he couldn't look in the younger Jeon eyes and just left Taehyung there who was  terrified already.... But Jeongguk's hand was already towards him waiting for the older to take it. 

Taehyung look up at the alpha who nod with a gentle smile and with rosy cheeks Taehyung join their hands together. Of course some guests who knew, shanuel  were asking about whats going on but standing infront Jeongguk was the most concerning situation. 

The priest started to talk and Taehyung was swallowing his anxiety. It was a complete suddenly switch, he was supposed to attend a wedding and go back home but here he was getting involve with a man that will change his life forever...