Chapter 4 : Darling

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

"I can go by myself, eomma", Shanuel argued.

" I know but its not good for the groom to be going alone anywhere. Its going to be uncomfortable if i go along ! Also you don't have any other omega cousin so Taehyung will go with you. Taehyung is a nice kid and i hope you can see how of nice brother he is to you. Can't you see how willingly he helps around for the wedding while you whine like your stupid grandfather ", Clarissa scolded him.

" Rissa! ", Jay warn looking up from his paperwork.

" Yeah, yeah..... What i mean is you can't be alone with Jeongguk as per our traditions so you either take Dwin or Taehyung ", Clarissa smile knowing well the choose will be Taehyung since Dwin  was a dickkhead.

-------

" Its already 2,Gguk. Namjoon already went to pick your man up", Yoongi remind him .

"Not my man.... Just another omega", Jeongguk glares at him , blood splattered on his face as he breath slightly heavily..

" of course, he is asking for you what should i replied? ", Yoongi watch Jeongguk slammed the hammer on another man's skull while the others in line trembles and cry for their lives.

" Oh fuking stop crying like a damn helpless kid! ", Jeongguk growl annoyed by the crying and he mercilessly go for it and crush the skull.

" Nice and as you can see Hyung i am busy. Tell him to start selecting, i don't give a fck about a damn outfit", Jeongguk roll his eyes....his arm's muscles flexing as he grin too excited to crush  four more skulls.

"Who's next! A betrayer -", Jeongguk sing sang but get cut off by Yoongi once again.

" Ehh Joon said there is his cousin Taehyung along him. So it should be fine, shanuel wouldn't be alone", Jeongguk's ears peak up like a dog when he hear the name.

Hand stop in mid air with his heavy hammer and a near to get heart attack man, Jeongguk turn his head to look at Yoongi.

"Repeat that", Yoongi raise an eyebrow staring at the man in confusion.

" Shanuel isn't alone ".

" no"

"Joon is with them".

" no"

"shanuel wouldn't be mad since he isn't alone".

" NO! I don't care if he is mad or alone and shit!!! Who is with him??! ", Jeongguk snarled as he put  down the hammer with a loud thud.

When  Yoongi start talking again the man kneeled infront Jeongguk cry louder and The alpha's anger touches the roof.

" SHUT UP! SHUT THE FKCING UP!!! BE QUIET FOREVER ! ", Some flinched by the sudden yell and the sudden violence of Jeongguk slamming the hammer continuously on the meat patty head...