chapter 6 : The Arrangement.

 Hola

 Hola

28/01/24

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

Two days before the wedding and Jeongguk can't actually have some peace. 

"You are so useless Jeongguk! So useless! Why did you cut off your office  secretary's fingers!? She was whining like a bich -", Jeelhan yell slamming the metal bar on Jeongguk's arm . 

" But i took care of it !right!?", Jeongguk clench his jaw replying back and received the painful strike on his thigh making him whimper a little breathing heavily through his nose. 

" By cutting her tongue!?? I am warning you Jeongguk i don't want any fcking problem until you are married to that omega! ", Jeelhan pant throwing away the metal and Jeongguk could laugh at how weak the man became over the years. 

" Can't i marry someone else? ", Jeongguk swallow sweating with pain and thirst. 

" You will marry my friend's grandson who is a pure blood also rare ! and perfect for the next heir! I swear if you start being useful i would appreciate that", Jeelhan eyes him before handing him the ointment and Jeongguk took it. 

The man hurt him then try to heal him too. How fuk up is the dude???
But to Jeongguk it means he cares too. He just correct the young alpha but also loves him alot. 

The old man have been every relatives for him, a grandfather, father, mother- this one is far from the real feeling of having a mother. Jeongguk remember his mother and all he can do is....get angry and hurt himself. 

"Aren't you a good  son, Jeongguk? My perfect obeying child who wants me to be proud? ", Jeongguk look into his eyes and he nods.