Taking back what's mine 🔞

Freen's pov

I was talking with Nam on my phone at the corner of the corridor outside. I saw Becky running to the gazebo. I have no idea what could have happened. I immediately went to check on Anya, she was peacefully sleeping on her bed. I headed to the gazebo after Becky. When I reached there Becky was crying like hell, she was holding Anya's scrapbook. I still don't know the reason but it really hurts to see her like this.

I slowly approached her. She was sitting in one of the chairs. Her face was buried in her hands. I kneeled before her and took her hands off her face. The moment she saw me she hugged me in a rush. I was surprised by her act but I didn't stop her from doing that. I just held her in my embrace until she decided to leave. I felt my shirt getting wet due to her tears. I caressed her head. I didn't ask her anything. I just wanted to be her comfort person now.

After a while, she was still weeping.

Freen, I am sorry. I know, I ruined us. I should have come back a little earlier. I didn't even try to understand the love you have got me. I'm sorry Freen. It's okay if you don't accept me. You have all the right to reject me. I deserve to suffer.

Becky was crying again.

How would she react if she knew the truth? Will she leave me again? Will she take Anya with her?

I'm quarreling with my thoughts.

"Becky, what happened?"

She told me everything that happened from meeting Anya in the garden.

"Freen I left you, I fucking made you sign the divorce document. How can you still care about me Freen? Why did you give my surname to your daughter? Tell me Freen"

God! How am I going to explain this to her?

"Beaky because I love you. It has been you. Always you. She is our daughter. She deserves to have your surname. Please don't ask me anything more. I'll tell you everything when it's time. Trust me."

"I trust you Freen, with all my heart"

"Becky, can you promise me a thing?"

She looked up into my eyes. All I could see was desperation for my love

"Becky no matter what happens, promises me that you should never leave me again."

"I promise Freen. I will never leave you. "

I felt like some weight had been dropped from my heart. She is still hugging me.

"Becky, we should head back inside. You should get some sleep. Come with me", I held her into a side hug and walked into the mansion. When we reached her room. I tucked her in the bed. I felt her gaze on me. She seems so relaxed now. I bent down and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead and sat beside her. She took a hand in hers and held it tightly. I waited for her to drift off. Because of the long travel, exhaustion, and emotional breakdown, she slept sooner than I expected.

I slowly removed my hands from her and left the room without disturbing her. I should tell Becky everything about Anya. I still have no courage to tell her the truth. I trust Becky, again I hope this time she'll not let me down.

Next day

I'm planning to go to the company a little later today. Anya has already left for school. I'm waiting for Becky in the dining room. I went to check on her in the room, she was already in the bathroom. I waited for some more time and decided to go check her again. When I was about to stand up, I saw her coming down the stairs. She was wearing denim shorts which are very short to be called shorts and a white crop top which had no sleeves. The neck of the top is not too steep but a considerable amount of her valley is exposed. She has hung her coolers in the neck of the crop top which is aiding the cleavage show more. She did her hair into a messy bun. I visibly gulped seeing her.