What Are You Up To?

A/n : Thank you guys. You guys are the best. You really know how to bring someone back with the same spirit. Love y'all. I wish I could hug you all. I'm crying here after reading all your messages in WP and IG dm. Kissies and huggies to you all.

***************************************

Becky's pov

Freen left the room abruptly finishing the talk. I don't think I could ever be able to hold on grudge or anger against Freen, I know how much she loves me. She was just trying to make my life better all these years. The only thing bothering me was the way she conveyed the thing to me. I don't deserve to question her after what I did to her in the past.

The thing she said about her money was hurting me for real bad. She was talking about the shares she gave me during the divorce. I know this will never settle here, she is going to bring up this topic someday again or probably I might do the same So I decided to settle this issue in my way. We are trying so hard to mend our relationship and I don't want this financial issue to shut off our efforts. I made a few quick calls to England and expected the best to happen.

I have been crying for the past hour, I have never thought to leave Freen or my angel Anya. I love them both equally. Today Freen claimed the money as her own, what if she does the same with Anya? Freen was the biological parent, what if she claims Anya as her own? I was not even in the picture. The thought was eating my brain alive. I felt the banging pain spreading all over my head, I very well knew something was wrong. Fresh blood started to drop from my nose. I can call Freen or Kate or the maid but I decided not to make any effort to call anyone. I decided to stay forever in the house dead or alive. The last thing I remember was standing in the middle of the room.

*

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. The smell of medicines told me that it was a hospital room. I bent down to see Freen sleeping with soft snores. Half of her body was on me. She was holding me as if I was leaving her in mid-sleep.
I have no second thoughts on staying with them as she said. But Freen we should take some time to solve whatever remains between us.

I wanted to hug her and kiss her all over and wanted to show I was not leaving her anywhere. Taking physical intimacy as a problem-solving tool will not work as perfectly as a slice of cake.

*

The morning has come already I wish to see it with my eyes but Freen is still sleeping on me. A side of my body has become numb so I tried to change my position on the bed. I knew that would startle Freen, yes it did. She woke up to see me but I just pretended like to be asleep. I don't have a freaking idea what she is gonna do next. Until my plan succeeds there will be no talking.

*

Freen has left for work. Inhead her talking over that phone, she had some important meetings and business proposals today. I heard a faint knock on the door and Kate came to see me.

"Hey, sleepyhead. How are you?"

"I'm good Kate"

"I'm sorry Becky.  Freen told me everything. You know it was not intentional. I'm not supporting her but.."

"I know Kate. I have done the worst for her so comparatively she has not done anything close to that."

"So you two are good. I'm happy about that."

"Kate, I love her. I have no second thoughts about it. Buy me sometime Kate."

"Becky, I don't understand."

"Just tell Freen that I need some rest for the entire day. I have some work to finish today. I don't want anyone to interrupt me. Please"

"Becky you are up to something but make sure that doesn't create a space between you and Freen".