You are not leaving

Becky pov

Waking up next to Freen is one of the most missed things. I slowly untangled myself from her arms. She looked like an angel while sleeping. Strands of hair on her face wandered here and there which made me smile. I tucked those behind her ear. I looked down to see me fully covered with the quilt and nothing on Freen. She was wearing an oversized t-shirt and pajamas. Her member was awake, which didn't go unnoticed by my sight. Even though I wanted to touch it desperately, I remembered Freen asking to take things slow. I scooted out of the bed and covered her with the same quilt.

I went to the guest room as all my things were still in the room. After finishing my morning routine, I also took a hot bath. I wanted to check with Anya. She was getting ready for her school with the help of Juan, her caretaker. Anya was happy to see me in the morning. I helped her to collect all her things needed for the school and bid her goodbye.

I went to the kitchen and asked the maid to give me two cups of coffee and went to check Freen. She had already woken up and was in her bathroom. I waited for her to come out. Freen has changed to her gym wear.

I offered her one cup of coffee and drank mine. She asked me to accompany her to the gym and I knew very well what would happen if I agreed to that. I politely refused and left the room. I should've returned to England by that time but things took a drastic turn. I can't leave my company behind.

I checked my mail, there was a bunch of work left to complete. I made a call to my PA and gave instructions to complete the leftover work for the upcoming project. I saw Freen standing behind me in my peripheral vision. She looked disappointed. I told my PA Shine to call her later.

Freen looked concerned.

"Baby, what happened?" I asked her.

She came near and took a place beside me on the couch. I could see a tint of anger in her eyes. She was trying to control it.

"Bec I thought you'll stay with me and Anya. It seems you still have second thoughts about that"

"No Freen. I have no second thoughts about staying. I worked tirelessly for years straight to build my company, I cannot leave it behind altogether. Do you understand babe? I am not leaving you forever but I should go there to finish up the remaining projects"

She didn't answer. She just sat still. The heat emitted from her body showed that she was raging inside

"Freen baby, please say something. I'm not leaving you or Anya. It will take some time to relocate my company here. You know right? How much time will it take? I'm just trying to finish the project currently running. That's all. As I spoke, I stroked her cheeks with my thumb.

She pushed my hands down

"Becky if you have any second thoughts just erase it from your mind now itself. You are not leaving".

"Freen! What happened? Why are you talking this way?"

"I don't want to lose you again Becky. Don't get me wrong I'll do whatever it takes to retain you here with me. You are not leaving. Period."

"But Freen. I have a business to take care of".

"What fucking business Becky? Do you know how you got big investors? Do you think you earned them? Do you think it was because of Nop? It was me. It was me who asked them to invest in your company. If I say a word they all will back from your company in a single day. I hope you will not like that happening."

"Freen what are you saying? Where is that coming from?"

"Don't make it hard for me Becky. You are not leaving that's it".