Payback's A Bitch 🔞

Freen's pov

Becky had already started to grind her core on my lap. I'm fully aroused as she had already turned off the ignition there was no ventilation inside the car.

"Bec....bec .... Please stop.. we need to talk.."

She was rubbing on me mercilessly. She took my hand and placed it on her already exposed thighs.

"Bec... Please can we just talk..."

She was continuing as if she didn't have ears to hear. She untied her messy bun which made her silky raven hair fall across her shoulders. She started to unbutton her shirt when she was done she ripped off her shirt and threw it aside. Then her skirt with a side zipper didn't give much work to be tossed off.

"Bec you look gorgeous...", Still no response from her.

She placed one of her hands on my chest for her support and the other hand cupped one of her breasts.

I have already lost my control. I moved my hands towards her tits.

Pat ...

"Becky !! Why did you smack me?"

"Did I permit you to move your hands?"

"Becky but ..."

"Shhh...no buts. Keep your hands on my thighs and don't move until I say so."

I don't know what she was doing to me!

I tumbled into my thoughts for seconds when I came back to my senses she had removed her bra. She has started to hump on my bulge which was a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Becky.... Ahh.... please.... please allow..mmmmm...ahhh..me to touch you.... please"

I let my self-respect and pride slide off and begged her. Mm..no use

Her boobs are bouncing to her every hump. Becky is glowing in sweat. As time passed our eyes were adapted to see clearly in the dark.

I could see sweat drops running down all over her body as well as mine.

"Do you like what you see Freen?"

"Fuck..." That caught me off guard..

"Becky please...."

"Keep hush and enjoy the exquisite sight. She started to increase her pace".

She threw her head behind as she pinched her nipples between her fingers. She snaked two fingers into her panties and started to rub her clit. She is containing her moan by biting her lips.

That's it I couldn't see her in this state on top of me. I held her nape and pulled her into a kiss.

Pat.....  Another slap

"Becky this is unfair", I scowled and she didn't seem to care.

She pulled out those two fingers from her clit. Those are visibly covered with her precum. I saw those fingers moving toward my mouth. I gulped after getting her idea.

"Suck it", She commanded.

Who am I here? A slave!

I opened my mouth, she plowed her fingers inside my mouth as I suck her fingers it tasted heavenly. I couldn't contain it but released a moan. Then she added another finger inside my mouth.

What!!!???

My eyes widened after realizing the number of fingers inside my mouth. Is she really going to do three? Her lips curved into a cruel smile on seeing my facial changes.

She pulled out her fingers from my mouth and inserted them into her pussy. She whimpered in pain as she inserted all three together. She stopped humping for a while she was probably adjusting her fingers inside.

She has started to do the push-and-pull job seamlessly while sitting on me.

"Mmm...ahh.... What daddy... How is the view?"

"Becky this is torment"

"I don't care daddy.... "

She increased her speed and turned into a moaning mess.

Is it possible to contain yourself seeing your love half naked, fully covered in sweat, hair drenched in sweat sticking to her shoulders, tits bouncing and swaying hip, and fucking herself with three fingers when you have a nine inch giant. How useless am I here?

"Mm...ah.... Fuck...fuck... Daddy...I'm gonna cum... ", She came with a loud groan.

She is panting hard. Her hand was still inside her pussy.

"Freen..", she called me in between her gasping

"Do you like some?",  She asked as she pulled her fingers out. She has scooped her luscious juice. She nodded my head vigorously. She smirked and covered my mouth with her other hand and shoved her juice into her own mouth.

"What the fuck Becky??",  I mumbled behind the hand covering my mouth.

"Just kill me instead of torturing me", I screeched.

My pant is damp due to her cum and mine. Yes, I have come, on seeing the way she functioned not once but twice.

She lifted her body in a way her tits brushed my face and shifted to the passenger seat. She opened the dashboard took out some tissues and cleaned herself. She gracefully wore her dress one by one. I didn't button her shirt just left it open.

She turned on the ignition. Once the light had come I could see how divine she looked with her after-sex glow.

She spilled a grin seeing how soiled my pants were. Whereas I was still admiring her deep cleavage.

"Stop staring and drive me home", I'm tired. God she commanding me.

I took my phone and asked Alice to take care of Anya for the night and she agreed happily. We reached the home in ten minutes.

I parked the car in the garage. Becky was about to get down, I reached out to her arm.

"Becky please..."

She yanked my arm forcefully. She turned towards me and grabbed my crotch.

"DON'T EVER DOUBT ME AGAIN,"

her grip tightened.

"DON'T EVER RAISE YOUR VOICE ON ME",

her grip tightened even more

"DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE ME IN THE MIDDLE OF A CONVERSATION",

her grip constricted

She notices me whimpering with pain. She loosened her hold. She leaned towards my lips and placed hers on mine. With a deep suck, she released my lower lip from hers.

"Becky, what is that?"

......

"Why didn't you allow me to touch you?"

Have you heard, Sarocha?!

Payback's a bitch

She got down and walked passed me into the mansion. I stood there seeing her swaying ass.

My gracious god.... This woman is my death...

**********************

Keep calm and

💜

Enjoy the too Becky vibe.

Ps: more hardcore in the next chapter.

Love y'all