Chapter 11 A Plan to Catch

"We have to go to the cops about this." Diana said. "We will get into a lot of trouble. We have stolen money. I say we go to the cops, tell them about the texters, and give them the money." Diana said. I sat her down. 

"We can't do that." I said. "Why can't we?" Diana said. "Because everything bad we have done, will be sent to the police. Then we are defiantly in trouble for everything." I said back to her. 

"Are you ready for the cops to know the burnt Eve? Are you ready for the cops to know who killed Dave? Are you ready for all of that?" I said to her. "No." Diana said. "Well if your going to go to the cops. the texters will send all the evidence they have to the cops, and we will be done." I said.  

"Then what do we do with the dolls, and the money and the box?" Diana asked. We have a bonfire and we burn all of it." I said. "Tonight? I want to get this out of the way." Diana asked. "Yeah we will do it. Let's get the fire and stuff ready." I said.  

We all got up and got stuff ready. One person tore the box apart for fire wood, another person stacked all the money together, and got the dolls together, and another got the carosine.  

By eight at night we had everything ready. We got the fire, started up. One my one we all tossed something into the fire, getting rid of all the evidence. After we through everything into the fire we sat there and watched it all burn. By nine at night everything was gone. There was no sign of anything left. 

"See no need to go to the police now. Everything is gone. Feel better?" I asked her. "Yeah. I do." Diana said. We all went back inside and laid there. "I never told you guys this, but Zach and I got back together." Lisa said. I smiled. "That's good." I said.  

"I also told him about the texters" Lisa said. Diana and I jumped up. "You did what?" We both said in unison. "I told him about them. He does have the right to know." Lisa said. "It's not that. It's why. Your putting him in danger, cause he knows now." Diana said. "I had to tell him, why I broke up with him, and I wasn't going to lie. He deserved to know, just in case something happen again like that." She said back to us. 

We all just sat there in silence for the rest of the time, until we all fell asleep. The next morning we woke up and went to a costume shop, so we could get ready for the dance coming up. We have a week until the dance. We have to go, we just can't stay home. We already served out detention. 

We all picked something out, that looked mysterious. We stayed there four about three hours each finding a costume to wear to this dance. After that we baught them, and left. We went to the coffee shop.  

"We have to come up with a plan." I said to them. "A plan for what?" Lisa said. "To catch the person." I said. "Simple, we catch it." Lisa said. "It's never that simple. We have to have a plan, that way, if the person tries running we will have her." Diana said. "Yeah, we all can't just go after her and attack her." I said.  

We sat there for awhile, and thought of a plan to catch the person. We baught like seven things of coffee while we were there, and then baught some donuts, and tea. At the end of all of this food, we finally came up with a stable plan to get this person.  

We went back to my house after we thought of the plan. While sitting at my house we recieved an email. We all got up and walked over to the computer and opened up the email. Everything we already watched was here. From me yelling, to her going further, to falling, to kissing. Then it kept going on. 

"I have another person to meet soon, you might want to get going this person will be really mad." Shelly said. "Like who?" Nate asked. "It's private." Shelly said. Nate kissed her again. "Why can't you tell me." He asked her. "Because." She said. "Because it's Red Coat." He said back. 

Shelly moved away for a second. "How do you know about Red Coat?" She asked. "Shelly you wouldn't be hiding from a girl following you in a red coat for no reason." He said. "You have to go. The person will be here soon." She said. "I'm staying here to protect you." He said. 

"Look, Nate. If you don't leave right now, I will send a text to all of the girls who like you, and all the boys who you play sports with telling you you have a tiny dick, and you are a mommy's boy. So you better leave right now." Shelly said up in his face.  

The video stopped. "Wait go back a little bit." I said. They went back and restarted the video. We reached a part in the video. "Pause the video." I said. Diana paused the video. "Look." I said. They both looked, but I caught it when watching it. "What do you see?" They asked me. 

I pointed at the computer screen. "Look. Red Coat was there already. Red coat was watching them. Watching Shelly the most." I said. Taylor looked at it and then opened her eyes. "Look there is someone else." We all looked. Lisa gasped. "Why's Zach there?" Lisa said.