chapter 6 Christmas special

Before this chapter starts I just wanted to say merry Christmas and happy holidays. and I wish you all a merry Christmas.

Yor pov

today was Christmas Eve and I was in the kitchen making cookies when Y/N came into the kitchen. 

Y/N: mommy?

Yor: yes sweetie?

Y/N: what are you doing?

Yor: oh I'm making cookies for Christmas. would you like to help?

Y/N: yes please.

After a while Y/N enjoyed baking cookies and at one point Y/N had an idea.

Y/N: mommy?

Yor: yes?

Y/N: can we leave cookies and milk out for Santa?

Yor: of course.

later that night After we were done making cookies we set a plate of cookies and a glass of milk on the table and we decided to make some hot chocolate and watch the nightmare before Christmas.

Later that night I woke up thinking I was cuddling with Y/N but I saw I was hugging a pillow and I got worried about where Y/N was. I checked the clock and saw it was 1:45 AM. I got out of bed and went to the living room where I found Y/N sitting on the couch.

Yor: Y/N? what are you doing here?

Y/N: I'm waiting for Santa. will Santa show up?

Yor: Y/N. come here.

he then got off the couch and came up to me and I picked him up and hugged him.

Yor: of course he'll show up but he only comes when your sleeping. and tomorrow morning the presents will be under the tree.

Y/N: really?

Yor: yes.

Y/N: *yawn* okay mommy.

I then carried Y/N back to the bedroom and laid him on the bed and I got into bed and wrapped my arms around him and cuddled him.

Yor: goodnight my little hacker. I love you.

The next morning Y/N woke me up pretty excited.

Y/N: mommy wake up it's christmas!

Yor: okay sweetie let's go open the presents.

I then got out of bed and Y/N ran to the living room and I went in the living room and saw the presents under the tree.

Y/N: can I open them?

Yor: go ahead.

after Y/N opened his gifts some were toys, and clothes. at one point Y/N handed me a paper that had a drawing of me and him.

Y/N: merry Christmas mommy.

Yor: aww thank you sweetie. merry Christmas. actually I have one more gift for you.

Y/N: what is it?

I then handed him a yellow envelope.

Y/N: what is this?

Yor: open it.

Y/N then opened the envelope and saw the adoption papers.

Y/N: what does this mean?

Yor: well it means I adopted you and you are my child.

Y/N: really?

Yor: yep.

he then hugged me crying tears of joy.

Y/N: thank you! thank you mommy for everything.

Yor: your welcome Y/N. I love you.

Y/N: I love you too mommy.