chapter 8

Y/N pov

the same night I woke up around 2:16 AM I couldn't really sleep and I wanted a glass of milk. I looked at my mommy who was asleep holding me in her arms. I was able to sneak out and quietly make my way to the kitchen without waking up my mommy. once I got into the kitchen I was trying to open the fridge quietly but then that's when I heard my mommy behind me.

Yor: well... what do we have here?

Y/N: u-um.... h-how did you know I was here?

Yor: *chuckles* well for one. you weren't in bed with me cuddled up with me. and two I heard your little footsteps. what are you doing up this late?

Y/N: I um... I can't really sleep and I-i wanted a glass of milk.

Yor: awww sweetie. if you wanted milk you could've just woken me up and asked.

Y/N: c-can I have a glass of milk please?

Yor: of course.

my mommy then went into the fridge and got the milk out of the fridge and took a cup out of the cupboard and poured me a glass of milk. she then put the milk back in the fridge and closed it. she then handed me the cup of milk. once I drank the glass of milk my mommy took the cup and put it in the sink.

Yor: sleepy yet?

Y/N: no.

Yor: okay then. how about we watch tv in the bedroom.

Y/N: *nods*

my mommy then picked me up and carried me back to the bedroom and laid me on the bed and she then got into bed with me. she then got a tv remote and turned on the tv in the room and we laid there watching tv.

Yor pov

a few moments later I looked over at the clock and it read that it was 2:24 AM. I then looked over at Y/N who was already getting sleepy.

Yor: looks like someone is sleepy.

Y/N: *yawns* yes mommy.

I then turned off the tv and laid down in bed.

Yor: come cuddle with mommy.

Y/N then snuggled up to me as I wrapped my arms around him and held him close to me and I gave him a kiss on his head.

Yor: good night sweetie. I love you so much.

Y/N: *yawn* I love you too mommy.

We then both fell asleep cuddled up under the covers.