chapter 4

Yor pov

the next morning I woke up to see Y/N cuddled up to me sucking his thumb and he looked so adorable snuggled up to me still asleep. I then carefully got out of bed and went to the bathroom to fix my hair, brush my teeth, and wash my face. Then I went to the kitchen and put on my apron and started cooking breakfast. I decided to make pancakes with chocolate chips. when I finished cooking breakfast I set the food on the table and poured two glasses of orange juice. when Y/N came into the kitchen I went up to him and picked him up and gave him a kiss on his nose.

Yor: good morning sweetie.

Y/N: *yawn* good morning mommy. *sniff* breakfast smells good.

Yor: well I made pancakes for breakfast with a special ingredient.

Y/N: what is it?

Yor: chocolate chips.

Y/N: yay!

I then sat Y/N in his seat and we both started eating breakfast. A while later after we ate breakfast I looked in the kitchen to see that there wasn't many ingredients for dinner.

Yor: Hey Y/N do you want to go shopping with me?

Y/N: yes please.

We then went to the grocery store. when we arrived I got a cart and sat Y/N in the seat of the cart and we started grocery shopping. While we were shopping Y/N noticed a box of cookies on the shelf.

Y/N: mommy.

Yor: yes sweetie?

Y/N: can I have those cookies please?

I then looked at the cookies on the shelf.

Yor: of course sweetie.

I then put the box of cookies in the cart and we continued shopping. When we finished shopping we then went to pay for the groceries and we went back to the apartment. when we got back home I was putting away the groceries and I saw Y/N was trying to get a cookie.

Yor: No sweets before lunch sweetie.

Y/N: but-

Yor: no no. No If's and's or but's. you can have a cookie if you eat all your lunch okay.

Y/N: okay mommy.

Y/N then went to the couch to watch tv and I continued putting the groceries away. A while later I started making lunch. A couple minutes later I finished cooking lunch which was chicken Alfredo and I set the food on the table.

Yor: Y/N lunch is ready.

Y/N: okay mommy.

Y/N then came into the kitchen and I picked him up and sat him in his seat.

Y/N: mmmm Lunch smells good.

Yor: well I hope you'll enjoy it.

we then sat down at the table and started eating lunch. a while later when we finished eating I looked to see Y/N ate all his food.

Yor: did you like it.

Y/N: yes mommy it was delicious. can I have a cookie?

Yor: of course sweetie.

I then went and got a cookie for Y/N

Yor: here you go sweetie.

Y/N: thank you mommy.

Yor: your welcome sweetie.

later that night 

Y/N was sitting on the couch watching tv and I was in the kitchen cooking dinner.  after about 15 minutes later I finished cooking dinner which was shrimp and mashed potatoes. I then set the food on the table.

Yor: Y/N dinner's ready.

Y/N: ok mommy.

Y/N then came into the kitchen and I sat him down in his chair.

Y/N: dinner smells good.

Yor: well I hope you like it.

we then both started eating dinner and Y/N seemed to love it.

Yor: how is it?

Y/N: it's delicious mommy thank you.

Yor: im glad you like it.

a while later after we both finished eating dinner. I decided to make a bowl of popcorn so me and Y/N can watch a movie. Y/N chose the movie which was the nightmare before Christmas and he got a blanket and we both cuddled up together on the couch watching the movie and eating popcorn.

Y/N: mommy.

Yor: yeah?

Y/N: I love you

I then gave him a kiss on his head.

Yor: I love you too sweetie.