🤷🏼‍♀️My solution🤷‍♂️

I was on the top of the roof. Practically i was at a party with people who I hate and with my boyfriend.

We have been here for so long but I've been sitting in the rooftop for hours now without everybody knowing.

I have a bottle of vodka, im taking shots every then and there.

My makeup is all smudged because I've been crying this whole time.

There have been a lot of problems and stress in my life at the moment and I'm just tired of all of these problems.

,,Ella, I've been searching for you " Javon came and sat down next to me.

,, Are you okay ?" He asked as he put his hand on my arm.

,, I hate my life " I said while a tear slipped out.

,, Does something happened ?" He asked worriedly.

,, You would not understand it " I said, took my bottle and I was about to take another shot but Javon quickly snatched the bottle away from me.

,, Hey,hey stop yourself" he said.

,, Give me the bottle back Javon I'm not even playing" I said reaching for the bottle and he was taking it away from me.

Then it slipped and the liquid all poured on his shoes.

,, I-I'm sorry " I whispered in tears.

,, Fuck" he whispered.

He looked at me and saw that I was in tears.

,, Don't cry Ella, it's just a shoe " he said calmly taking my hands in his.

,, But I got your shoes wet it's all ruined" I sobbed.

,, They dry later, don't worry" he said with a little smile.

,, Ella talk to me, if something bothers you can tell me" Javon said.

,, I just wanna be alone" I whispered so he could barely hear it.

,, I'm not leaving you alone on the rooftop, you're drunk" he said shaking his head.

,, You're drunk too" I said the truth.

,, I did drink but just a little not as much as you do. I got to take you home you know." He said shrugging.

,, Come let's clean your face" he said with a little smile as he took my hands and led me to the bathroom.

He washed my face and took my makeup off because it was all ruined.

,, Thank you " I said with a little smile.

,, You welcome princess " he kissed my cheek.

,, Wanna go home ?" He asked and I nodded.

We said goodbye to the others and he drove us back to his house.

I didn't really care that he took me to his house because of the what's going on in mines is crazy.

He parked his car in front of his house. He got out of the car and opened my side of the door.

,, Come on Ella" he said and took my hand so i can lay on him because I could barely walk anymore.

He opened the door and we went upstairs.

,, Wanna is that you ?" DJ came searching for us.

,, Yeah it's me dad " Javon said.

,, Okay you two go to bed it's late" he said and went back to his room.

At this time it was like almost 1 a.m.

I sat down trying to take my heels off but I couldn't so i got frustrated.

,, Calm down, let me do it" Javon got on his knees and gently took my heels off.

I went to shower and Javon gave me his clothes to wear.

Then went Javon.

When he came out he saw that I was kinda drowning in my own thoughts so he sat beside me.

,, Ella, you know you can tell me if somethings wrong, I will never judge." He took my hand and started stoking it for comfort.

,, Come here " he took my hands and slowly lifted one of my leg up so that I can sit in his lap.

,, Talk to me baby" he said kissing me slowly.

I tried fighting the urge to stop myself from crying.

,, Promise you don't laugh" I said a little embarrassed.

,, Never " he said putting his hands up in defense.

,, I'm just having a tough time with school and my relationship is not the best with my parents lately" I said slowly and Javon listened carefully.

,, One of my closest friend is being a liar and making up stuff about me, basically spreading rumors. My parents are fighting a lot and they wanna divorce so I'm stoped taking to my mom because I don't want them to divorce and because of that my mom got mad at me. I also saw my dad the other day when mom wasn't home, he was with a women kissing in the kitchen. He probably thought I wasn't home either so that's why he bought her home. Since that I just can't look into his eyes" I said crying a little bit Javon quickly wiped away my tears.

,, You know that they are adults who can make their own decisions right ?" Javon asked stoking my hands slowly.

,, It's easy to say, your parents love each other" I said.

,, I'm not saying you should not care about them just you know, if they are not wanting this anymore than you can't do anything about it. They are old enough to make decisions." He said shrugging.

,, I know, you're right" I said quietly.

,, If I was at your place and I would probably be depressed but you know you can't control anything" he said trying to cheer me up.

,, I'll be always here for you, and next time if somethings bothers you than tell me okay ?" Javon said.

I nodded and we both went to bed shortly.

Thank you for reading this.
Also MARRY CHRISTMAS!🎄
I know I haven't updated in a while but I managed to write a short story like this. I'll be updating as soon as I can.
Lost of love from Emily ❤️❤️❤️❤️