Chapter 6 (Mia P.O.V)

*** Above is a picture of Ashley! So you can finally put a face to the name.

______________________________________________________________________

Casey and I had been waiting on Alexander for about 20 Minutes now. Right after Alexander went into the house to retrieve his keys for our drive home, Ashely followed him and it's been 20 minutes! I wasn't completely naive and I had a relative idea of what had to be going on inside the house for 20 minutes to pass by without any sign of Alexander or his keys. I wasn't even upset about what they were possibly doing inside the house. I had no reason to be. What made me upset was the lack of respect Alexander was showing. Everyone else is sitting around like this shit is normal. As if It was perfectly normal to take 20 minutes to grab keys.

After another 10 minutes had passed I was finally fed up enough and decided to request an Uber to leave. I refused to be on the short leash of Alexander's time any longer.

" Hey Nick, You mind giving me the address so Casey and I can get an Uber home?" I asked looking over at Nick.

" Sure, Hand me your phone I'll type it in for you" Nick replied. Giving him an appreciative smile I handed over my phone to him.

After receiving my phone back and requesting the Uber Alexander had finally come downstairs with Ashley trailing not far behind. They both looked flustered and Ashley was sporting the widest smile. This only confirmed my suspicions of what was going on between them inside the house.

I rolled my eyes, disgusted with myself that I had already waited over 30 minutes for him to take us home. Casey and I started to pack our things up preparing for our Uber that was expected to arrive in 10 minutes.

From the corner of my eyes, I could see Nick walk up to Alexander and tell him something. I'm assuming he's telling him about us requesting an Uber to leave by him trying to discreetly look in me and Casey's direction.

My suspicions were confirmed as Alexander started to walk towards us.

"You're Leaving?" He asked as soon as he was within ear shot.

" Yeah you were taking a while and we were ready to go so" I said dragging the end of my sentence and turning away from him to gather my things.

" I can still drop you guys off Mia. Let me drop you off I don't want you guys riding in the car with a stranger. It's my responsibility to make sure you get home safe" He said.

" Well, if it didn't take you 30 minutes to grab your keys then you would have been the one dropping us off but seeing as to how you have no care for other's time I decided an Uber was the best option" I replied snarky turning towards him.

His face flashed a look of guilt before asking " Can I at least pay for it?" He took out his wallet and a couple of $100 bills from it.

With a disgusted look, I said " I don't want your money. I don't need anything from you."

He looked at me with a hurt expression before sticking his money back in his wallet.

" Get home safe," He said before turning around.

___________________________________________________________________________

I was safe and snuggled in my bed about to doze off when I received a imessage.

Alexander: Hey I wanted to apologize for tonight. I had a really good time with you today and was hoping you give me a chance to redeem myself. Also trying to make sure the Uber driver didn't drive you over the border of Mexico or something lol.

We exchanged numbers sometime during the party. He was way more relaxed than I thought he would be plus he was fun to hang out with so we exchanged numbers to hang out again. After what transpired during the last hour of the party I'm not so sure about my previous judgment of him anymore. I contemplated ignoring his text and turning around to go to sleep but then I thought about how much fun we had together and how I really enjoyed being around him. 1 text back shouldn't hurt.

Mia: Hi I am safely tucked away in my bed lol. I had a lot of fun also. What did you have planned?

Alexander: I have a club opening tomorrow night. I thought it was only right to bring the prettiest girl I know along with me. We don't have to stay the whole night if you don't want to.

Mia: Is giving me a compliment a part of you trying to redeem yourself?

Alexander: Yes, but I didn't say anything that's not true.

He's funny I'll give him that. I thought about going to the club with Alexander and it honestly sounded fun. I hadn't been out in a long time and a club is just what I need to let lose.

Mia: Sounds like a plan to me.

Alexander: Ok. I'll pick you up around 9. Does that work for you? 

Mia: 9 is fine. See you tomorrow.

______________________________________________________________________________

*** The next day

The day had passed fairly quick and now I was currently in my room preparing to get ready with 1 hour to spare.

As I was preparing I got an incoming Facetime call from my mom.

" Hey Ma" I greeted her.

" Hello my darling, How is school going" She asked.

"It's fine Ma, How are you" I replied.

" Oh Mia, I regret the day I willingly let you leave me alone. I have no one to go shopping with now" She pouted being overly dramatic.

Before I left for college my mom and I would go shopping every other week. It was our thing.

" Take daddy ma," I said laughing.

" Honey, your father wouldn't know style if it hit him in the head. You know you were my secret weapon when shopping. You always kept me caught up on the latest styles and trends." She replied smiling.

"Don't let Daddy hear that you'll hurt his feelings" I joked. She waved me off.

" Who are you getting all dressed up for" She asked with curiosity.

" A friend ma."

" Oh just a friend" She asked.

" Yes, ma now I'll have to call you back so I can finish getting ready. I love you bye" I rushed before quickly ending the Facetime.

*** Picture of Mia's outfit

***Hi guys I want to thank you for the 250 views and 22 votes. Also I love reading ya'll comments! Should I change the current actor for the face claim of Alexander? I've been thinking about it. Until next time.

*** Don't forget to Follow, Like, Share, and Comment.