~EPISODE TWO - PART THREE~

"I actually fucking hate you. More than I did before, Danny. Why did you put me through that?" London asks as everyone stands around the kitchen table. "Danny, as the words of Miss Taylor. We are never ever getting back together." She shakes her head, drinking some water. "Well, there's all my hopes gone." Danny frowns as the housemates start laughing.

"I might just need to sleep for a while. I am exhausted, after having volts of electricity, coursing through my body. I feel like I could be the next Thor. And the first person who'd be getting hurt is right next to me." London slowly shakes her head.

"It's giving pain." Danny nods, holding his fist out for a safe.

"It's giving shut the fuck up. You're a fucking knobhead." London turns to glare at him.

"That's a bit rude." Danny gasps.

"You're rude." London scoffs.

"But if we lose, there's just Tennessee. I don't really care about her, to be honest with you. So she can be punished." Danny shrugs, missing the smile that made its way into his ex's face.

"You know what, I fully agree with you on that. We lost the battle, not the war." London holds her hand up.

"Is it not lost the war..." The man trails off.

"Danny shut the fuck up, you're wrong." London places her head in her hands.

"Okay." He nods, shutting up.

"Who is the most famous person you've met?" Fu asks the housemates as they sit in the bedroom. "Erm, Margot Robbie. At the Barbie premiere." George answers. "She's so fit." London yawns. "She really is." Danny agrees. "That's pretty sick." George nods. "Tennessee, who's the most famous person you've met, that you haven't dated?" Joyce asks the model.

"Asking the hard-hitting question," London says as everyone laughs. "Erm, Drake." Tennessee answers. "What! You've met Drake? Nah I need to hear the story." Joyce gasps. "Nah. It was literally just the other week when I was in Atlanta." Tennessee sits up. "You met him?" Joyce asks in shock. "Yeah, I went to the strip club. I was with my friends and he was saying to my friend, is that the girl from London. I think she's famous but I don't know who she is. And then I didn't shut up for the whole trip. Like Drake knows who I am." Tennessee boasts.

"That's a good one." Joyce nods. "Drake is like my bestie," London speaks up. "What?" Everyone turns to her. "Yeah, we had tea up the Eiffel Tower the other week." London nods. "That's bullshit." Tennessee laughs. "I'm not kidding you. Miss Cecilia-Marylin Dixon introduced us." The girl says. "You've met Cecilia?" George gasps. "Yeah, she's probably the most famous person I've met. Lillian and Arthur introduced us." London smiles.

"Why are you all now looking at me?" Shannon raises her arms. "Why do you think?" Kaci laughs. "Yes, obviously I know her. I was dating her twin brother for how many years?" The woman shakes her head. "Is she the most famous person you know as well?" Fu questions. "Yeah, she's a sweetheart. I love her, I actually had lunch with her before I came in here." The woman nods.

"How did she and Bradley even start dating if she was brought up in Jersey?" Watson asks. "It's a long story, but they do explain it a lot in interviews. You'll probably be able to find it somewhere on the World Wide Web, Watson." London smiles. "Thank you for that, London." The man smiles. "Always here to help." She raises her thumbs.

"What about you Fu-Fu?" The girl asks the eldest. "It's not even medi. It's like, a shock. Kim K." Fu nods. "Yeah, that's quite good to be fair." Kaci nods. "You've met Kim Kardashian?" George's eyes widen. "Yeah." Fu nods. "Where?" The Baggs man asks another question. "Debenhams," Fu-Izzy replies making the housemates all laugh.