~EPISODE TWO - PART FOUR~

"I would do that right now, Tennessee, she just said that calmly with a glare. She gets scary." Danny says. "Okay, you were awful at your challenge earlier. Fuck my team, fuck them. I am going solo." The girl holds her hands up. "Tennessee, a bit of advice. You never walk alone." London shakes her head making Fu jump up. "That is what I am on about, Lon!" He laughs, wrapping an arm around the girl.

"We conquered all of Europe." Fu and London begin to sing, but Danny covers both of their mouths. "Don't even start it. Spurs all the way." Danny nods. "I think not, I think Arsenal!" George shouts. "All of you, shut up." Joyce shrugs. "You are worse than the boys, Lon." Shannon laughs. "I'm sorry I just love Liverpool so much." London smiles. "Who's top of the league, London?" Danny asks her.

"You will not be there for long, that is a promise I am willing to make. When we get out of this house, Liverpool will be above you, and Arsenal, George!" London points at both of the boys. "I'm your dreams." George scoffs. "You know, I will actually back that." Fu points at the girl. "Mark my words, boys." London points to herself.

"Tennessee as you are the losing captain, you will be in the locked-in jail, tonight. Fu-Izzy, as you are the winning team captain, you will be enjoying a night in the locked-in suite. For everyone else, dinner will be delivered later this evening. Blue team will receive a luxury takeaway."

"Fuck this." Danny scoffs as the blue team cheers. "That is taking the piss." He continues to complain. "Danny, it's a takeaway, calm down. It's probably going to be a disgusting one anyway." The girl shrugs. "London, I'm me, I'd eat anything." Danny laughs.

"Red team will be cooking their own meal, from our locked-in budget box."

"Get fucked, that Is..." Danny trails off shaking his head. "Guys, if it is something good. I can cook up a storm, trust me, I have been cooking for nearly five years." London smiles. "London is head chef." Tennessee points at the brunette. "Hey, Lon, every head chef needs a sous chef." Stars nudges her. "Yes Stars, you can be my Sous Chef tonight." London smiles making the man clap his hands together.

"Meal sharing between teams is not permitted."

"And they're cooking with handcuffs." Fu points at the red team. "Fuck, I didn't think about that." London sighs. "What if we do eat the takeaway?" Danny asks. "Trust you to ask that." London shakes her head.

"If you share food across teams, you will go to the locked-in jail."

"Is it worth it, for a bit of food?" London looks at the man. "You know, jail doesn't actually sound that bad." The streamer shrugs. "You know, I thought you couldn't get any more stupid. And yet here we are." The brunette sarcastically laughs. "London, please be quiet," Danny asks. "Because you asked so nicely, I will." She smiles. "Old married couple at it again." Fu points at the two. "Shit up, Fu!" They both say making the eldest close his mouth.

"Access to the luxury suite and the locked-in jail is now available."

"Ahh, we have to go and have a look." Ash smiles, winking at London making the girl sigh. "Don't need to rub it in my face, girl." London shakes her head. "Can we go and see it?" Shannon asks sugarlips.

"Please leave the challenge area."

"I just want to know what I will be cooking tonight." London shrugs as she stands up. "Thank you Sugarlips!" Kaci shouts as everyone makes their way out of the room, with the blue team cheering. "Oh shit!" George screams as he sees the jail walking around the corner. "That's actually fucked." Danny smiles as everyone else laughs, at the fact Tennessee is sleeping in there tonight. "No way." Ash laughs.