~EPISODE THREE - PART THREE~

"Technically the red team has already won, however, because it is probably my first and last time in the locked-in house, I do want to play the last round." Filly smiles, as he bounces Maria on his hips. "Please put your hands together for Watson and London!" Filly shouts clapping his hands. "You are going down," London tells him. "Sure." Watson nods. "I am sure, I am fully confident I am going to win." The girl scoffs, sitting in the chair.

"Now guys, I did say honestly hand on heart for me. This is the worst punishment of all." The father of twins tells the two. "I'm going to reveal it now." Filly walks up to the spinning table. "Three, two one." He counts down before lifting the lid of the plate and it reveals a sock and a bottle of moisturiser. "Ew!" Fu shouts as he holds Maria. "Ew!" The baby copies him, before laughing.

"No the reason why there is cream and a sock, is because you'll have to give the man, with the world's smelliest feet, a foot massage." He reveals to the housemates, making them laugh. "I hate feet." London throws her head back. "It's a good thing you're going to win then." Shannon holds her thumbs up. "Yes, I will." The entrepreneur smiles. "Who's that? You?" Ash asks Filly. "It's not me." The man shakes his head.

"My feet... well my feet look shit, but they don't stink." He then adds, smiling when Maria walks to him. The baby gets down on her knees and sniffs her dad's shoes. "Daddy's feet yuck!" She shouts with a cheeky smile on her face. "You liar." Filly leans down and picks the girl up, tickling her belly. London looks at the scene with a small smile. "Okay, guys the timer starts now," Filly says, as a horn sound echoes throughout the room.

"Watson, what is hummus made from?" The man asks. "Uh, oh, chickpeas." The boy answers. "Yes, uh, which restaurant's mascot is a clown?" Filly asks London when the table spins to her. "Maccies." She says quickly spinning the table back to Watson. "Which bird Is often associated with delivering babies?" Filly asks the man. "Sorry?" Watson leans his head forward.

"Which bird Is often associated with delivering babies?" Filly repeats. "Peacock? I don't know." He shrugs. "It's a Stork, Babes," London tells him, making him shake his head. "Keep calm and carry on is the slogan of which nation?" The dad asks another question. "Uh, England?" Watson says not too sure. "Yes." Filly nods, as Watson spins the table. "What language is the most popular spoken worldwide?" Is the question.

"English," London answers with a smile turning the table when Filly nods. "How many legs does a spider have?" Filly asks making London shake her head with how easy the questions were. "Eggs? Uh, five?" Watson says. "No, I said legs but cool. Erm, what... er... Who's nose grew longer every time he lied?" Filly reads the notepad. "Pinocchio." Stars whispers to Joyce. "Whose nose grew..." Watson starts to repeat.

"Yo, Yo!" Filly shouts at the team to his left. "He didn't hear that!" Tennessee shakes her head. "I said Pinocchio," Watson says. "Yeah." Filly nods and moves his hand to tell him to move the table. "Which country Occupies half of South America's Western Coast?" Filly wonders. "Chile," London answers with no stutter. "I'm impressed." Filly nods, making the girl laugh spinning the table.

"Which country gifted the Statue of Liberty to the US?" Filly asks Watson. "Country?" Watson raises an eyebrow. "Yeah." Filly nods. "Erm, Brazil?" The comedian shrugs. "No, it's France. I didn't know that either." Filly says. "I did." London smiles. "In which Disney movie is the villain Clayton from?" Filly asks another question. "Clayton? Erm, from uh, Lion King." Watson says. "It's Tarzan," London says. "I love Disney films." She then adds.

"What is the French name for Santa Claus?" Filly asks. "French name?" Watson wonders, making London roll her eyes. "He keeps repeating the answer." She says. "I have no idea?" He shakes his head. "Stop repeating the question," Tennessee says making London nod in agreement. "What is the world's most expensive spice by weight?" Filly asks. "Spice? I dunno what?" Watson shakes his head.