Neighbour P-1

Title: "When you heard your new neighbor moaning the word 'princess' in the shower and the next day him calling you princess"

Part 1:

"Noo Yuri, I swear my sleep got ruined," you whined just to receive a chuckle in return from the other side of the phone.

"Y/N COME HERE" shouted your mother from downstairs "Gotta go, bye babes Muah" you cut the call without letting the other side to speak, while your feet worked up, marching downstairs.

"Yes, mom?" Questioned you, standing in front of her, purposely blocking her view. "Yah brat! Move. " You giggled at your mother's burst out, trying hard to watch the TV. "First, tell me why you called me??" She sighed facing you.

"You forgot to water the plants today," she answered, making your tongue click outward. "Oh shit! Yeah" you muttered before running outside, taking a water pipe in your hand, you turned on the tap before giving water to your little babies, your eyes twitching at the continuous sound coming from your neighbourhood.

Apparently, a new neighbor was shifting today, since this morning his house was noisy due to furniture fitting, completely ruining your weekends sleep.

You don't have any idea about who's actually shifting, nor are you interested to know, but your eyes betrayed you.

They kept on glancing at the house, and your eyes twitched when a figure came out of the house guiding someone outside. You couldn't see his face as his back was facing you. You shift to the closest place to take a better view of him, God knows why!

You saw him bowing to those men, as those men exited his house. you assumed them as the workers. And in the next moment, your figure froze at its place when that man turned around, directly meeting your eyes.

His thick, silky black hair covering his forehead, deep brown beautiful eyes, perfect face with a cute nose, wearing casual clothes, your heartbeat fastened when his lips curve into a beautiful boxy Crescent while looking at you, His smile was so beautiful that you can't even smile back at him-

And like an actual fool you were already, you dropped the water pipe right there before dashing inside your house leaving the boy smiling there like a fool, he blinked trying to take in if you actually got scared of him? Or is his smile bothering you, making you run without greeting him back??

He shook his head, still gazing in the same direction with the smile still plastered on his lips. "Princess," he muttered under his breath before getting inside his new house.

"Ahhhhhhhh, whyyy???? Why the heck do I always embarrass myself???" You fake cried while burying your face inside the pillow to muffle your screaming.

"I would've at least smiled back- but no he must be thinking of me as a psychopath now" talking to yourself, you predicted his reaction ofc you indeed made a fool of yourself in front of a new stranger who just smiled at you to greet you as a new neighbour.

— — —

It was almost evening, shutting your laptop down, your hungry stomach made your feet march downstairs. "Mom, I'm hungry," said you. As soon as you entered the kitchen, your brows furrowed, seeing your mother packing a lunchbox??

"Mom- are you planning to go somewhere?? Or are we going to have a picnic?" Your mother shook her head before turning around and handing you the lunchbox as you gave her a confused look.

"Give this to our new neighbor," she said, smiling as your face went blank. "Huh- what? why-? Do you know him?" You questioned,

"What do you mean by why? He's alone dealing with the shifting. Can't we at least give him food as a good neighbor??  Besides, I've talked with him. He's such a good guy. " You blinked your eyes at her words.

"Y-yeah, but you should give him," said you, trying to hand her the lunchbox just to receive a glare.

"Don't be a child and just go, I've informed him about this, his doorbell is yet to be fixed so just go inside and hand him, he must be waiting" she turned you around,  pushing you towards the door.

"Mom pleasee, can't you give him–" "NO now leave or it'll get cold" you sighed in defeat before unfortunately heading towards his house,God isn't fair enough with you, his door was unlocked so you just got inside, examining his house.

It was elegant.. "Heyy??" You called out but received nothing in response, you gulped, placed the lunchbox on the dining table, you were almost leaving but the thought of mornings incident stopped you, you should at least greet him this time? So it won't be awkward, right??

You thought for a moment and turned your heels inside his house again.

Your eyes scanned to see his figure which was nowhere to be seen,, stopping at a room beside the kitchen which you assumed to be a guest room, you peeked inside just to see no one, that's when the water dripping sound caught your attention.

It was from the bathroom... means he's bathing? You thought to just leave then, but your steps halted after hearing moaning sounds??

Your eyes widened as cheeks flushed red hearing him moaning effortlessly, "p-princess- ahh-" you blinked your eyes "princess" it must be his girlfriend. You blinked your eyes to get rid of the wild thoughts surrounding your head.

He was continuously moaning the same word, making your feet dash out of his house as soon as you could.

Holy sh!t, it was so hot - wait?? What the fvk are you thinking? Get yourself together Y/N, he must be missing his girlfriend - making him hard?? But why do you care??

— — —

The next day, applying the lip gloss on your plump lips, lastly taking a look at yourself through the mirror "Perfect" left from your lips before you took your handbag and rushed downstairs "Mom, I'll have a coffee on my way. Gotta go bye," said you while wearing your heels.

"Don't skip your meals, and take care" shouted your mother from the kitchen as you replied with a yes before exiting the house more like running with your head down just to bumped your head on a hard rock??

You groaned before looking upwards to see your new neighbor looking at you with concern,  but his next words made the ground under your feet slip away, leaving you there with wide eyes, which was..
"Are you okay, Princess??"

To be continued….