Lift P-4

LIFT || PART 4

Title: Getting stuck in the middle of the empty road & begging for a lift from a rude stranger

—————☆—————

You nearly choked on your own disbelief. Love at first sight? Your brain felt like it had short-circuited. Your mouth fell open so wide you were sure it could catch flies.

If Taehyung was nearby, you'd probably strangle him with the same fervour you used to tie your shoelaces—quick, tight, and with a little extra force just for good measure.

Taking a deep breath, you slowly closed the door, making sure they didn't hear you.

You turned and walked back down the hallway, your thoughts in turmoil. You couldn't face your father right now, not with this news hanging over your head. Fury and rage surged through you.

And Before you knew it, you were standing in front of Taehyung's house, your hands balled into fists. You rang the doorbell with more force than necessary.

Mrs. Kim opened the door, her face lighting up in a smile.

"Oh, Y/N! What a surprise!"

"I need to see Taehyung," you said through gritted teeth, your voice barely concealing your fury.

Mrs. Kim's smile faltered slightly, sensing the tension.

"Of course, dear. He's upstairs."

You didn't wait for further invitation. You marched up the stairs, each step echoing your anger. Reaching his room, you didn't bother knocking. You barged in, the door slamming against the wall.

Taehyung's back was facing you, but as soon as he heard the door slam open, he turned around. He didn't even have a chance to register your presence before a tight punch landed straight on his nose. He staggered back, clutching his face in shock.

"What the hell?" he managed to say, trying to see through the pain.

"Asshole," you spat, and punched him again, making sure his nose bled.

"How dare you tell those lies? Love at first sight? Are you out of your mind?” You drew back your fist to punch him again, but this time Taehyung was ready. He managed to grab your wrist, holding it firmly.

"Enough," he growled, his eyes flashing with anger.

But your fury knew no bounds. Your other hand flew, aiming for his stomach. The punch landed, but it didn’t have the desired effect. Taehyung barely flinched.

He swiftly caught your other hand, pinning both behind your back. You struggled against his grip, your breath coming in angry huffs.

"Let me go, Taehyung!" you yelled, trying to free yourself.