Chapter 7

Author's POV:
"Oh Mona, wait, let's talk about it later, okay? I need to call my dad once," Rishabh said.

"Oh, okay, but come back," Monika said.

Author's POV:
Rishabh uses the excuse of making a call to separate from Monika. He cautiously makes his way towards the main gate of the venue.

"Wait, uncle toh yahi h toh ye kise call karne gya hai ?” Monika says to herself.

Rishabh's POV:
Oh God, I finally escaped from her, otherwise she would have bored me to death today... Wait, why is Riya here alone...?

Author's POV:
Rishabh moves forward, following in Riya's footsteps, and suddenly grabs her wrist.

"Oh, you're here... Wait, are you crying? But why?" Rishabh asked.

"Please leave me alone..." Riya said.

"No way. I know you think of me as a rude, bad boy type, but according to the values my grandmother instilled in me, I never leave someone alone when they're crying..." Rishabh said.

"Look, I don't want to talk to you or anyone else, in fact, I don't want to talk to anyone, so please leave..." Riya said.

"Miss Rival, I understand that you don't want to talk to anyone right now. If you want to be alone, I won't force you. Just remember, I'm here if you ever feel like talking." Rishabh said and lets go of her wrist...

"Listen... actually, can you tell me something?" Riya said.

"Yeah sure..." Rishabh replied.

"So if a girl... I mean if a girl is pre-pregnant, then the guy responsible for her pregnancy must love her, right?" Riya asked.

Rishabh's POV:
what the hell, really? Like seriously... Wait... It means she's pregnant... Fuck... Who ruined her innocence while I was there... Hey Rishabh, what are you thinking...

"So.. You are pregnant.. seriously..." Rishabh said in shock.

"What the hell, Mr Rival! I'm not pregnant, it's Monika, and you're the father of her baby..." Riya said.

"What, seriously... Oh, I see. Actually, we were choosing names for our friend's baby, not our own..." Rishabh said while laughing.

"Oh, really..." Riya said.

"Yeah, of course. And you're not pregnant, right?" Rishabh asked.

"No ways! How could you even think that?" Riya said.

"By Using brain, simple..." Rishabh said.

Author's POV:
Riya listens to his words and leaves from there so that Rishabh doesn't see her blushing...

Pratha's POV:
Oh, finally, now I can go home... I wasn't feeling comfortable here at all.

"Okay, beta, let's go now. We'll meet again sometime," Siddharth said.

"Papa, you can meet me anytime," Archit said.

"Bye, Archit," Pratha said.

"Bye, Pratha. Good night... I hope I didn't bore you," Archit said while laughing.

"Good night, Archit," Pratha said, passing a smile at him.

Author's POV:
All the guests leave for their respective homes, but  Shraddha and Gaurav they go to Mathur's house...

Garv's POV:
Why did I call Pratha my future wife? Oh God, all the flashbacks are coming back to me after 7 long years... Garv, you rejected her, and there's nothing special about that girl to attract you. SHE IS NO ONE FOR ME... leave it.Actually, I should call Advik and let him know that I'm coming to Delhi.