42

Vote target : 70 vote target 💫🌷
_________________________________________

Vote target : 70 vote target 💫🌷_________________________________________

So, I was at Karan's place, just gazing at the moon. And dang, it reminded me of Pratha, my jaan. Even though we ain't together anymore, there's still this lingering feeling between us that makes it hard for me to let go.

Karan, being his usual self, had to tease me about it. "Bro, you're still thinking about that girl?" he said with a smirk. I couldn't help but fire back, "Nah, man, I'm thinking about MY girl." We both cracked up, but deep down, I knew there was more to it.

But then Karan had to go and be all practical, telling me to move on. " Man, move from her she was just a girl, right? "

It kinda ticked me off, but I kept my cool. " Even though we're not together anymore, a part of me still holds on to Gatha. Moving on might seem easy for others, but you know how deeply I fell for her. It's like she still has a piece of my heart. Maybe it wasn't meant to be, but I can't just forget her. If love wasn't written in my destiny, who am I to change it?" With that, I left Karan's place, needing some space to sort out my thoughts.

When I got home, my dad was there, waiting for me. He gave me this big bear hug, all excited and stuff. "Your dadi told me you're ready for marriage," he blurted out. I took a moment to gather my thoughts before responding, "Yeah, dad, I am. But I wanna meet the girl first, Can't just jump into it blindly."

Deep down, I knew I couldn't settle for just anyone. And if Barkha found out about all this inner turmoil, who knows what she'd do? I love my family too much to see them hurt because of me. So, meeting the girl before making any decisions seemed like the right move.

"Mam, please come to our venue for the party today," my manager's wife pleaded

"Okay, okay, I will, Kira, I will," I assured her. After ending the call, I realized that I also had to meet the guy my father had chosen for me. Honestly, I didn't want to get married, but I had to go through with it because my father wanted me to. Lost in my thoughts, the car suddenly came to a stop.

"What happened?" I asked my driver anxiously.

"Mam, someone has been hit by our car," he explained, leaving me shocked. I quickly got out of the car, and my eyes fell upon a familiar face. It was Archit!