Chapter 25

Pratha's POV:
As he said that he loves me, I can't believe this is reality.

"Really, Garv? Please say it again, I can't beli-, " I was about to say.

"Yes, this is reality, Pratha. I love you, and I'm falling for you, only for you," Garv said while looking into my eyes. I didn't take a second to hug him because I know that I'm not the only one who fell in love. He is, too. After some time, he broke the hug and picked me up in his arms.

"Garv," I just said his name, nothing else, and looked into his eyes.

"Listen, Pratha, my jaan... actually, can you tell me when your parents are arriving back home?" Garv asked and put me on the guest's room bed.

"Garv, why are you asking th-" I was about to question him, but he put his fingers on my lips.

"Shhhh... you know what, I must say you have become a very bad girl sometimes," Garv said, chuckling.

"Gar-" I was about to say something, but he cut me off.

" Be a good girl to me, Jaan.... or I will become a worst bad boy for you." Garv said, and I looked down while blushing.

"Achaaa... leave it, tell me why you're engaged to that guy... I forgot his name, but yeah, we can call him 'Sasta Suneo'," Garv said.

"He's a good guy, and you know what? Papa chose him for me," I said while taking the side of Archit.

"Tumhare papa ko is puri duniya mein ye sasta suneo hi mila..." Garv said, and I could feel that he is jealous.

"Haa, because tumne toh reject kar diya tha..." I said while laughing.

"Hey, never say that again," Garv said with such emotion in his eyes.

"I'm sorry," I replied.

"No, actually, I'm the one who should apologize. I promise I'll end this engagement soon," Garv said, gently placing his hands on my cheeks. His touch on my cheeks wasn't the only thing that was enough for me. I want his love, care, and kisses. But hold on, Pratha, what are you thinking? I was lost in my thoughts while he was staring at me.

Garv's POV:
I couldn't take my eyes off her dry lips, sensing her desires. It felt like a sin if I misread the situation. Slowly, I leaned in, placing my hand on her cheek and the other on her waist. Pulling her closer, our lips were on the brink of a kiss. She held onto my arms, urging me to bring her even nearer. And then, our lips finally met. I was careful not to hurt her, aware that I could bite her lips at any moment. As I started to suck on her lips, she let out soft moans. Our kiss was a beautiful blend of tenderness and passion, leaving us both craving more. I let her sit on my lap while kissing her passionately. I became addicted to her. I was passionately kissing her lips, and her moan encouraged me even more. I moved my lips from her lips to her neck and started kissing and sucking.

'Gar... Garv, ummmm...' Pratha moaned.

'Jaan, you're my first and last addiction. I love you,' I said while kissing her. I don't know what she's thinking about me now, but it's true that I lose all control when I'm around her. I started kissing her lips again, and suddenly, I bit her lip, which was something I didn't want to do. She tried to push me away, but I pulled her closer. Eventually, I let her catch her breath. She was breathless, lying on the bed and trying to regain her composure.

Pratha's POV:
I was completely breathless, All of a sudden, he stood up and poured a glass of water for me.

"T-take it," Garv said, sounding just as breathless as I was. I accepted the glass from his hand, feeling amazed by his caring gesture. I mean, I've never seen anyone offer water after a kiss, not in any movie or drama, you know? He's different. In a world full of boys, he's the only one who truly acts like a gentleman. As I drank the water, he sat down on the bed, and I couldn't resist wrapping my arms around him tightly. He hugged me back, and then he gently kissed my forehead. But something felt different. I could tell he was blushing. So I asked him,

"Are you blushing?" He didn't say a word, but I knew deep down that it was his first time too. It was a moment filled with innocence and shyness, and I couldn't help but wonder why he was even more bashful than me.

Garv's POV:
I couldn't believe what had just happened. As I was about to answer Pratha, my eyes unintentionally fell on her lips. And without even realizing it, I bit her lip, causing it to bleed. I was shocked at myself for letting my wild side take over like that. I quickly wiped away the little drop of blood from her lips, feeling incredibly guilty.

"I'm sorry, I bit -" I began to apologize, but

" No need Garv, it's nothing..." Pratha interrupted. Still, I couldn't shake off the feeling of responsibility.

"But it's still something...so I'm sorry for this," I said, my voice filled with remorse.

_________________________________________
Note : I am waking up early today, so i write and upload the chapter. So, if you loved this chapter, what was your favorite part? I'm excited to hear your thoughts! ( Thanks for 9k+ views ♥️😭)
_________________________________________

So yeah, hello, everyone! How's the chapter ? And yeah , don't forget to vote and make sure to write your opinions in the comments. Also, make sure to share this story with your Wattpad friends. Please vote for the chapter so that I can get motivation and upload the next chapter. ❤️

And yeah, follow my Instagram account too for spoilers of upcoming chapters... 💗✨

https://www.instagram.com/sparkle_heart_122?igsh=YWkyNmczM2RjM2Jr

See you soon...❤️
Bye...😸
_____________________________________