Chapter 17

Riya's POV:
I was packing my bags and then started thinking about Rishabh. What the hell, huh? Why am I thinking about him so much... Ugh. Divert your mind, Riya, divert your mind. Oh, someone is calling me. Oh god, it's Kanika, mam.

"Hello, boss," I said.

"Riya, you know that I finalized you for Singhania's party." Kanika said.

"Yes, Mam," I said. Oh God, I have to go to Banaras and look, she gave work to me.

"So that party is postponed... Mr. Singhania told me that the party is postponed for Holi, okay?" Kanika said.

"Oh, okay, boss," I said and cut the call.

Pratha's POV:
Oh God. What the hell was I thinking? What does he want to do anyway? Pratha, tie your hair. He is so bad, huh. Urgghhh, I have to do something. I know I like him, but this is too much. How can he open my hair like this? Suddenly, my eyes fell on a box of red chili powder. I think he needs a cold drink that will heat his tongue. I took a glass and filled it with Coca-Cola. Then, I took a spoon and the chili powder box. I added 3 spoons of chili powder and mixed it with Coca-Cola. Sorry, Riya, I know he is your brother, but he is a jerk too, so I had to do this.

Avni's POV:
Oh God, that means he's going back home. That's good, but also bad. He's a good friend of mine, but he can be so stupid sometimes.

"This is good that you're going back to your home," I said.

"What, you really think so?" Aarush asked.

"Yeah, 'cause your mom is missing you, right? That's why she wants you to be with her, unlike my mom," I said with a sad face.

"Why are you saying this, huh?" Aarush asked.

"Nothing, just go, and I promise I will never make any guy my best friend. You will always be my first priority," I said with a smile.

"Promise," Aarush said.

"Yeah, promise," I replied.

Garv's POV:
I was sitting on the sofa, and suddenly Pratha stood in front of me.

"Oh, so you want to stare at me, huh?" I asked.

"What? Why are you thinking that?" Pratha asked.

"Because you proposed to me in the past," I said, and I again opened her hair.

"Oh God, you're opening my hair, huh? And one more thing, it was in the past, now I've moved on from that... I hope it's clear to you," Pratha said.

"Ohhh, okay... and what's that, huh?" I asked.

"A cold drink for you," Pratha said with a smile.

"Oh, for me? Then give it to me," I said and took the glass from the tray. As I take a sip of that cold drink, I feel something spicy in it. But I didn't react because if she wants me to drink it, then I will, Pratha. I will drink it only for you. I start drinking that spicy drink that tastes really bad and spicy.

Pratha's POV:
Now this cold drink became a lesson for you, Mr. Garv Vaishnav. I was looking at him, and he also started looking at me while drinking that cold drink. What the hell, isn't it spicy? He confused me and also stared at me like he's not drinking that spicy drink but me. Suddenly, he starts coughing.

"What happened, sir? Is it spicy?" I teased.

"Not more than you," Garv murmured.

"What did you just say?" I asked.

"Nothing, it's good," Garv said. Why the hell did he tell me that this is spicy? Why is he drinking this kind of drink?

Rishabh's POV:
I was sitting in my seat. Oh God, this was my first time when I finally kissed Riya. Uff, I can't understand why it always happens to me. Whenever I'm with Riya, there is always someone interrupting our moment. Anyway, Rishabh, don't think too much. I started reading the book that Dadi gave me.

Garv's POV:
It's really spicy, but I'm still drinking it, and after some time, I finished that cold drink.

"It's good, can you give me one more, please?" I said. I know she won't give me a spicy drink again.

"Yeah, sure," Pratha said with a shocked face.

Pratha's POV:
Oh God, I didn't do right by him. I should have given him water. I knew he wouldn't tell me it was spicy. Oh Garv, why the hell did you have to do this, huh? I came back with water. He took the glass, and without saying anything, he drank water. I'm feeling guilty now.

"So that was your style of giving punishment, huh?" Garv said.

"Garv, I'm sorry," I said. Suddenly, I felt him hold my wrist and pull me closer to him.

"You don't have to feel sorry because I'm not stopping myself. Mark my words, Pratha Mam," Garv said with a smirk.

"You are really -" I was about to yell, but suddenly Aarush came with a smile. After seeing Aarush, Garv let go of my hand.

"Mamu, let's go because Masi is waiting for us, right?" Aarush said.

"Yeah, sure," Garv said.

"Bye, Aarush," I said.

"Goodbye..." Aarush said.

"Only bye because I know one day you will come back to Delhi, right?" I said.

"Yeah, I will. So, bye..." Aarush said.

"Bye, Pratha," Garv said with a smirk.

"Goodbye," I said with a fake, angry face.

"I'm not going anywhere, so only bye, Pratha," Garv said with a smirk. I didn't respond, and then they both left.
_____________________________________
So yeah, hello, everyone! How's the chapter ? And yeah , don't forget to vote and make sure to write your opinions in the comments. Also, make sure to share this story with your Wattpad friends. Please vote for the chapter so that I can get motivation and upload the next chapter. ❤️

And yeah, follow my Instagram account too for spoilers of upcoming chapters... 💗✨

https://www.instagram.com/sparkle_heart_122?igsh=YWkyNmczM2RjM2Jr

See you soon...❤️
Bye...😸
_____________________________________