Chapter 11

DWVORN HENDRICKS 26

DWVORN HENDRICKS 26

"Oh fuck"  I slap her ass... batty fat yuh fuck. How mi fi stop fuck har?

Pussy warm and comfortable. When Dexta seh mi move out a mi house and live in a yuh ole... mi him a talk.

She tried to pull away breaking her arch and I pulled her back on my dick. "Weh ya run go?" She bit her lip, looking back at me. Just the sight alone mek mi wa fuck her till next week.

She held on to the desk for support as I slammed into her. "Dwvorn tek time nuh."

I slammed into her even harder. Bout tek time.....mi soon come now and if a never one thing mi buss off inna har belly. One pussy nuffi nice suh. She screamed out, and I used my free  hand to cover her mouth.

Lucky thing we on the top floor or the wul office would a hear how she a gwaan... love fuck but caw tek it.

She start flinging her ass back matching my strokes and I feel my self coming. I quickly pulled out and come on her ass.

"Why yuh do that fi go mek mi smell commy?' She said, getting up  now entering my office bathroom. With her skirt above her waist. Even that mi  find sexy. 

"Smell commy weh? Man juice healthy." I replied, pulling up my pants and I heard her laugh from the bathroom.

One week now we a hide and sex and mi caw get enough of her..

I walked in behind her to clean myself up and to see if she needed any help. She was already using wipes to clean the spot I came on.. balancing on 1 leg she curved her ass look at her ass. 

Walking up behind her, I kiss her on her cheek. "Move and gwaan nuh." She pushed me away.

"Wa yuh problem?" I asked, walking away. "More hood yuh wa?"

"Dworn avoid mi yer." " Yuh well mek mi waste 30 minutes a mi time already when mi could a do something constructive."

"You were doing something constructive." I replied, slapping her on her ass and she looked at me bad eye. Mi nuh care...know she like it and a pretend. If mi nuh learn nothing fi the past week mi for certain learn that she's a freak. 

I walked to the sink to wash my hands..."Wa yuh wa fi eat?"

"Popeyes," she replied, waiting to wash her own hands. Love her belly, yuh see. Namn and caw get fat.

"Ok, ready in 30 minutes." I said to her. Stepping away to give her the sink.

"No mi naw go nuh weh wid yuh. A mi yuh want yuh staff chat?" Putting soap in her hands she started to ladder her hands and I admired her short nails. 

"Kmt, Nique bill and nuh start e foolishness." 

"Just gimmi the money mek mi buy it nuh... mi caw tek the mix up. Miss Counsell already a chat things."