💚Bakery💙

3rd POV

Brent went to visit his family in the opposite of Canada since it was one of his cousin's birthdays. He was instructed to go to this bakery called the TCNation bakery to get the cake that his cousin would love. His family gave him a slip of paper of that order. He was about to ask for the location for this bakery, but his family was busy discussing his cousin surpirse birthday. Brent puts on navy blue jeans, a green coat with a red scarf. Brent says goodbye to his family and goes outside.

Brent's POV

"Damn, I love Canada," I said proudly. He lived in Canada since the day he was born and loves it since. He loved everything about Canada like the snow, the buildings and mainly the people. I was walking around to find the bakery to no luck.

I saw this boy who has pink everything?
Like everything pink like from pink beanie, pink jeans, pink knitted sweater, pink scarf, pink gloves, even pink socks. This motherfucker loves pink too much but I guess he's is happy expressing himself. But then I realised he somewhat small for his age. "Reminds me of a pink bubblegum" I thought as I approach this pink boy ant to ask him a question.

"Hey pink boy, sorry if I scare you in a way but I want to know where is the bakery TCNation is at." I said in a way that I don't sound rude.

"One don't call me a pink boy, call me Vernias. Two I know this bakery and are you a tourist by any chance." Vernias replyed in a tone where he was annoyed but calm at the same time.

"Kinda but not sure since I loved in Canada for all of my life but never to the opposite side of Canada before. What do think that I am a tourist." I said because I am somewhat confused about the question.

"Because I am standing in front of the TCNation." Vernias said in a way that you could see that he was suprised that someone would ask that question.

I was shocked that I haven't see the sign right a top of the place with orange and pink lights. Their mascot of the place is a penguin which is cute in a way. "Are you going to stand there like an idiot or what." Vernias says which made me feel like an idiot.

I went inside of the bakery which smelled like baked goods and with happy people eating that baked goods.

I walk and waited for a staff and then I saw something, I saw a penguin pin that looked familiar then asked Vernias. "Do you work here because the penguin I saw in the sign matches your pin." "Actually I am a manager of the TCNation" Vernias said in an optimistic tone.

I then give him a slip of paper which has the order and then Vernias left with that paper. Before he left he instructed me to stay at this office. I began to oberve the office assuming that Vernias will get the cake to the office and I have the money so I could pay.

Unfortunaly I heard the announcement that the place is going to be closed for a bit becuase there is a snowstorm that has gotten worse which I was unaware of. I call my family about the situation which my family understood and hope that I could enter in time.

But I am not worried about this snowstorm at all, it's for a tiny bit what could go wrong.

I got bored looking at my phone and I bagan to oberve the place like the window, paintings, the desktop and so much mire. I then got curious about penguin plush with a daisy plant that looks real but fake at the same time. I observe the daisy much longer to look for some details.

"What do you think you doing looking at my flower." Some guy says which I turbed around. This guy has an orange suit with a daisy pin and some pair of gloves that he has with a grin that looks sinister. I was shocked for a bit but my gut is telling me that I have to run from this guy. I try to run away but I ended up getting pinned at the wall by him.

Nick POV

I saw this guy at my office and according to Vernias is ordering the cake and is paying for it. I went to my office which I saw him and thought he was cute. I began to tease him "What do you think you doing looking at my flower." He looked at me and tried to run from the office so I have to pin him at the wall.

I pinned him to calm him down which he began to fight back to no luck. I luckly have more strength than him thank to going to the gym with Vernias and Sophist. Sophist isn't here due to visiting his family in the United States. I began to think what would I do if I was Sophist, do I play along to cause chaos or do I tell him the truth.

I pushed him into the groumd and decided to lock the door hoping no one will interfer. We looked at each other for a second and just to play around with him I decided to rushed into him. I then pinned him into the ground with an rear wrist lock behind his back.

"GET AW-MMMMMMMMM" I covered his mouth with my hand and whispered into his ear "Damn your too loud look, I am a owner of this place sorry if I made you panic in sometype of way." He seemed to calm down and slowly let him go. I observe his face and god he's so cute to look at. I admit I wish that I pinned him longer.

To break the silence between both of us I decided to introduce myself. "Hey my name is Nick, and I am the owner of the TCNation." "Um, hello I am Brent." He seems unsure about intorducing himself. We talked for a bit while getting to know each other and found out that we love smash bros and have love for sweets. I even made jokes which he laughs at.

As we keep talking and joking with each other, I stared at his lips, eyes and the rest of his sexy features. I wonder what's like to kiss him on the lips and cuddle with him. "Oh Nick by the way, you are still a top of me. Are you going to stay on top of me because you like what you see" Brent says as he reaches for tie and play with it.

I smirked at myself and lower myself into Brent to the point where we could feel each other breathe. I touch his lips, then kissed him. Brent seemed shocked at first then wraped his arm around my next.

I began to carry him into my desk and made him lay. I then kissed and bitten his neck to the point where marks starts to show, which made Brent respond with a moan. I took off his vest, where it's easier to put my arms around him.

I could do this all day until an announcement came on the speaker that the snowstorm is turing tame, which means that the place will be back open.

I give him his vest back to wear again. I went into the drawers and found a blue scarf that he could wear to cover his hickey on his neck. "Hey, here's a slip of paper with my phone number. Do you mind if I could get yours, Nick?" Brent says while catching his breath. "Sure, let me write it down real quick," I said, wrote it down with my home address if he wanted to visit me someday. We looked at each other and smiled.

Then I heard a knock with "Your cake is ready." I assume it was Vernias and unlock the door so he could enter.

We then arranged a payment, and we parted ways. Before we do, I give him free bread and a kiss on a check, which he turns red from. I see my future husband walk out of the door with a box that has a cake inside.

I then went to my office and put his phone number inside the drawer. "It's a good thing that a bad snowstrom made us closer in an hour." I thought more customers came to get our baked goods.