💖Wrestling💙

Prompt: The Party Crashers are wrestling with each other to see who's the strongest.
Bit of 💚💜

The Party Crashers were at a rented house and discovered a while that the garage is mainly empty. we just need to move their cars. Sometimes, they use the garage for their video or just put their cars in because there was rain.

One day at night, they were bored with nothing to do. They would have played games but wanted to try something new. Sophist was seen thinking and said, "What if we wrestle with each other and the strongest wins." The others agree and set up the garage. They have to move the shelves and somethings that could cause someone to get hurt. Afterwards, they put some wrestling mats on the floor.

Each of them are standing at each conor and started wrestling. Sophist and Vernias fought each other while Nick and Brent fought each other. It was intense in their eyes since this is the first time doing this. Sophist tries to carry Vernias since Vernias is the smallest and thinks thar it will be easy. We he was wrong as it failed, and Vernias carried Sophist instead, and body slammed him into the mat. Brent was coming up with a strategy about how to counter Nick, but Nick pinned Brent down. Nick was suprisely stronger and faster.

They kept on wrestling the some ways to lose is if they say "I quit", or if they go out the wrestling mat. Sophist was trying to pin Vernias down or do something to make Vernias fall. Every attempt he does fail. His last effort is to jump and cling on his back. Vernias was shocked and tried to get Sophist out. When Vernias realised that Sophist was somewhat laid down, he decided to pin him down where he couldn't escape. To the best efforts of Sophist, he couldn't. Vernias won't let him go, "Fine, I quit," Sophist says. Vernias then let go of Sophist with a grin on his face. Sophist is the first one out.

Then Vernias looked at Brent and Nick fighting each other. Both are equal, but Nick learned how to self-defense, so it was very optimal to use his skills against Brent. "Hey Vern, let's gain up on him," Nick says. "That's a good idea," Vernias says. Vernias approaches Brent to ambush him. Brent won't get down with out without a fight. Brent tries to crawl away or make them bump into each other, but they are faster than Brent. Brent was overmatched by Vernias and Nick. Brent, standing near the floor, decides to get out of the mat. "Fuck this shit I'm out", Brent says. "Wow petty as usual", Vernias and Nick says together.

Nick and Vernias are now facing of against each other, they were the stongest out of the four. They know what the others expecting, knlws their strngths and weakness due to being gym buddies for a while. They fought with honor and dignity unlike Brent. Both were having close calls with each other. Vernias then carried Nick to pin him down like how de did to Sophist. But Nick last minute kicked him on the knee which made Vernias fall down. Nick was the one pinning Vernias now. Nick know Vernias was ticklish so he tickled Vernias until he quits. Vernias laughed and tried to get Nick out by pulling at his direction. Nick fall into Vernias' chest and felt his heartbeat, he was never in this position before. Both were tired since they used most of their energy on Brent and Sophist. "Draw", Nick says which Vernias reply with "Yeah."

Since the match was over, both helped each other up and went into the kitchen to get water. They walked into the kitchen and talked until Nick went silent and chuckled. Vernias then look behind about what Nick was looking and what's funny just to see Brent and Sophist kissing. Both of them were making out that hard that they didn't notice Vernias nor Nick walk into the kitchen. "Get a room you two lovebirds", Nick says. Both Brent and Sophist were shocked and thought that the match would last longer. They were blushing red and walked away to go to Brent's room. Both of them had just started dating and they were making out already.

Vernias and Nick then get water from the fridge but here's the problem, there is only one water bottle at the fridge and the rest is at room temperature. Both wanted the cold water so they decided to share. Nick gets the first half and Vernias gets the second half. It was still hot for Vernias so he took out his tank top. Nick was suprised and shocked. Nick looked at Vernias' musles and how he forgot that Vernias is more muscler than him. He knows that Vernias exercises but damn he looks buff af. Nick didn't realise that he was staring until Vernias says "Nick... Nick... NICK." That has caught his attention. Vernias is now even closer to him. "Sorry if I was staring at you but HOW DID YOU GET SO BUFF." Vernias laugh and says "We it's easy, you just need to push yourself a bit more." "Um... that's weird but can I touch your muscles for a bit", Nick says nervously. Vernias nodded and then Nick tough his mucles. He could see and felt some veins. As he was observing Vernias' muscles. He felt a peak on the cheek. Nick then look at Vernias and was shock. Vernias was happy then touch his hand, then walked away. Nick has liked Vernias for a while and decided to shoot his shot. "Vernias wait, I wonder can we go on a date." Vernias shock and turned around. "Sure Nick we could go on a date where do you want to go." "Meet me at living room tommorow at 7 am and we could take it from there." Vernias nodded and wished him goodnight. Nick also wished him goodnight. Nick went into his room wondering what he did and glad that he will go on his date with Vernias tommorow.