💚Queen of Skill💖 Part 2

Today is the day, the day where Brent and Vernias get married. Sophist knows in his heart that this was all of his fault. If he wasn't so stupid back then and uses chaos to hurt people, none of this would have happened. Brent won't have to get married, but this is the only choice to set him free. He put on his servant uniform on and went to Brent's room. He opened the door just to see Brent wearing his wedding gown. He was wearing his kingdom's badge with a suit on.  "Hey Brent, are you sure that you could do this." Brent looks at him and sighs.  Sophist could tell that Brent is in a bad mood. "No, I am not okay. But this is not your fault in a way, as long that you change, then it will be fine. You still be in a wedding, "Brent says and reassures him.

"How will the wedding work?" Sophist says. "Well, it's like a regular wedding, and you stand next to the priest. You'll be in the best man spot." Brent says. Both aren't ready and know deep inside that it wasn't right timing. "Hey, Sophist, there you are, we need you. The wedding is about to begin," the former Queen of Skills says. Sophist followed Brent's mother. They see the wedding altar it's a mix of green and pink stuff. Sophist knows that green represents Brent and thinks that pink represents pink. He sees the beautiful decrerations. He then sees Nick, and he knows that Nick is protective of Vernias since both of them were childhood friends. Nick looks like he's about to cry. He thought about the reasons, Nick has feelings for Vernias or is crying because he is worried that Brent will be abusive towards Vernias.

Nick saw Sophist and approached him. "Look, Sophist, I hate you and that Brent guy. I don't want anyone to hurt him. This is all of your fault, "Nick says with a hatred tone. "If you want to know about Brent, then let me tell you. He is the most wise person ever, he's that wise that he change me as a person. He is also a kind person once you get to know him. He has a calm tone and rarely gets mad or in a bad mood. But the only flaw in him is that he has trust issues, "Sophist says. This makes Nick feel better and also tells him about Vernias. "Vernias is the most wholesome person you'll ever meet. He loves lillies, loves cute things, and is a happy person. He likes to get to know the person that he meets for the first time. But one flaw is that he trusts people too easily. I get worried that he will meet terrible people someday." Both believe that this could work in a way but is not sure.

They started talking until Nick asked a question to Sophist, "Hey Sophist, why did you cause chaos in The Nation." Sophist knew that he might pop a question and explains, "Look, I was in a very dark place back then. My life was terrible, and a way to cope is chaos. I guess I saw The Nation and used chaos around people. But when I saw you, I decided to spread chaos to you only and I think it was funny back then. The way you chased me got me excited. Then I met Brent, and his kindness actually made me rethink as a person. He was also stragetic that he could read my moves, which is hard. I decided to become a servant for him and we became friends since. I'm sorry for hurting you, Vernias, and The Nation by my chaos." Nick was surprised and shocked how he could change. Vernias was right. People do change over the years. Nick hugged Sophist and told him, "It's okay, I'm still in the middle, though. I'm glad that you changed as a person, and it tells. Also, thinking about it, our chase was kinda funny. I wonder what if your life was good or netural will you stay the same or will we become friends." Sophist hugged Nick back.

"Looks like you two are getting along, I guess. The wedding is starting, "Brent says. The people that were invited sit at their assigned seats. The wedding bells rings. The flower girls spread out white petal flowers, which could be lillies. After a minute, Vernias came out. Vernias was wearing a white suit and pink gloves. His mother is walking down the aisle, then was his father, who walked him down the aisle. As the wedding progressed, Sophist thought, "What will happen to him?" Where will Brent go after the wedding? Will they see each other again?

Brent's Pov

We are getting married before we get to know each other. All I know about him is that he loves lillies and is a bit short. What if he is greedy and I end up like my brother. I was admittly mad and bored of the marriage until I saw Vernias. He was wearing a white suit with pink gloves. He was walking the aisle, and my heart began to beat fast. "What is this feeling? Why is my heart beating fast?"I thought. He has an amazing smile. He's cute, but I can't let my guard down. He's walking closer and closer, and my heart is still beating fast. I look at the guard that has an orange suit called Nick, and he was looking at me. I looked away. Vernias than was standing next to me with a smile on his face. I smiled, too pretending that it was normal.

Then I heard the priest say the following: "Hello everyone, thank you for coming for King Brent and Prince Vernias' wedding. They really appricates you all guest. Their love shall never be destoryed..." That's all I hear blah blah blah. "King Brent of the Kingdom of Skill, do you accept Prince Vernias to be your lovely husband." I look around then at Vernias and say, "I do." The priest then turned his head around and looked at Vernias, "Prince Vernias of The Nation, do you accept King Brent to be your lovely husband." Vernias, look at me then the priest and to me again while saying, "I do." "Alright you guys may kiss the groom." We both look at each other and go closer to one another. Then something happened to me, we kissed. While the guests were cheering, I turned red.

The rest of the wedding went well we have our close one say a speech about up it was funny, sad and due to these stories, we know what type of people we are. We did a slow dance between both of us, our chest touching one another, our hands touching one another. I enjoyed the slow dance. I even twirled him around. He was like a star. We then dance with our family separately. We got a ride from my favorite grey horse called grass. Don't ask me why I called it grass. We sat on the horse, and Vernias seemed to be struggling, so I helped him up. Then I got up. I was hugging him from behind, which was my chin on his hair. Then the horse went to my kingdom.

I showed Vernias my kingdom with a tour, I opened the door after him, and he seemed excited but sad at the same time. "You miss Nick, don't you?" I said. "Yea, I do, but also did Sophist change," Vernias says. I explained to him what Sophist did and how he helped my kingdom become a better place. He seems relieved from hearing that.

We approach my room and take him into my bed. We lay down and found an oppertunities to get to know each other. I began to blush as Vernias had the best smile I had ever seen. He has a good personality but is a bit naive. While we were getting to know each other, Vernias was trailing off and fell asleep. I realised this and took a blanket to put on Vernias. "Goodnight, my love," I said as he kissed him. Tomorrow will be a new day, and I wonder what adventure we will go as lovers. This is the guy I would slend the rest of my life with him.