💖New Years💙

New Years to you all, and this is a New Years Special.

In a house that the decide to rent out in San Antonio, Texas for a month to spend time with each other. They went out on advantures like Sea World, where they fascinated with the sea animals and their tricks. They are planning to go more adventures since its about to be their first week since they all meet up and go to the house. They are considering going to Six flags after New Years.

They were talking at the house and wanted to do activites as friends. Vernias suggested building a gingerbread house, Sophist wanted to do a blindfold test, Nick wanted to swim for some reason, which made everyone question him, and Brent wanted to play games with a twist. They all decided to vote, and to the suprise of nobody, they all voted for Brent's idea, which is to play games. They also didn't mind Vernias's idea too so they will be building a gingerbread house too.

They decided to build a gingerbread house first, then play games. It was 12 p.m., and they all bought the supplies for the gingerbread house. It was now 2 pm due to traffic and Sophist came up with an idea, "Hmmm to make this more interesting why don't we split into 2 teams", the Party Crashers thought it was also a good idea. "Since it was mine idea, I'm going to choose my team, I choose you, Brent." Brent want to object, but Vernias and Nick thought they were going to win, so they split up into 2 teams (Brent and Sophist) and (Nick and Vernias). They get half of the table with one team on the right (Nick and Vernias) and one team on the left (Sophist and Brent). They have 2 hours to make the best gingerbread house that won't fall down.

Sophist's and Brent's Pov

Brent was in charge of the icing while Sophist finding the best gingerbread pieces put the house together and decroating the house with candies. Brent was very careful and steady with the icing, which he is good at as a kid and even made a gingerbread on his own few years ago. Both of them seem to enjoy himself, and suprisely, Sophist didn't try to do anything that is trolling in some way. They finish the first floor and are now going on to make a second floor, which is about to be done and is now making the roof. Sophist was glad to pick Brent as he could hear 2 people on the opposite side of him and Brent arguing.

Nick's and Vernias's Pov

Nick and Vernias spend like 10 minutes arguing who will be in charge of icing and who will be in charge of building or structuring the gingerbread house. It was decided that Nick does the icing, and Vernias does the gingerbread pieces with both of them decorating the house with the candies together. Vernias ended up breaking one of the walls of the gingerbread house on accident, which led them to agrue while building the gingerbread house.

Nick: "VERNIAS WHY DID YOU BREAK THE WALL, ARE YOU KIDDING ME ARE YOU SABOTAGING ME"

Vernias: "NO, I AM NOT, MY INTENTION TO TO HELP YOU YOUR YELLING IS NOT HELPING ME."

Nick: "NAH, LET ME DO THE GINGERBREAD HOUSE THEN"

Vernias: "NO, I AM DOING THE GINGERBREAD HOUSE STILL IS JUST ONE MISTAKE."

They both reach the gingerbread piece that is on top at the same time, which led them to touch hand. Both of them started at each other, processing what just happened and stepped back. "Oh sorry Vernias it's all yours," Nick says, sraching his head. They continued until time was up. They were unable to decorate the gingerbread house in time.

This means that Brent and Sophist won. Even though they have lost, they still enjoyed the experience.

3rd Pov
They started to clean up the table at around 4:30 pm, which they joked around and laughed. While they were cleaning and listening to music, Vernias wasn't watching out where he's going and was about to trip. "Ah-" Vernias yelled and stopped when he realised what had happened. Nick has stopped him from falling by carrying him bridal style and whispered in Vernias ear jokely. "Be careful, mi amor." Nick let go of Vernias and hold his hand before letting him go. Vernias blushed a bit but continued cleaning, not knowing what mi amor meant.