💜Flirting gone wrong?💖

It was 10 a.m., and Sophist woke up. He then casually makes breakfest thinking about what to do today. The Party Crashers was supposed to meet up and play Mario Party 3 for a video at Sophist's house but plans changed last minute as there was a thunderstorm that causes Brent's flight to be canceled and will be notify whether it's safe to fly. Brent decided to get a resechdule on the flight and wait the next day once the thunderstorm clears out. This means that they have to wait for another day or two until further notice.

Sophist came up with an idea that seemed weird but funny. What was this idea of Sophist? Well It was to flirt because he was in the mood to do so. However, which person will he flirt with? Brent is in Canada and is probably still sleeping due to the delay and wakes up at 12 pm. Nick is taking his family to Six Flags and is spoiling his family. That leads to Vernias, who is probably playing a kirby game or is watching Netflix. Sophist decided to choose Vernias because he will most likely respond.

Sophist was thinking what to say to Vernias, should he flirt with him immediately or later but doesn't know. "Eh, why not," he thought. He thinks that Vernias is cute with his reactions being way more cuter. His favorite reaction is when Vernias is mad or flustered. He doesn't have feelings for Vernias, right? No, he doesn't, Vernias is just a friend to him. Maybe more than friends, like best friends, but aren't all of them best friends. He wants to be closer to Vernias but doesn't know yet. He let his thoughts go and decided to type something to him.

💖Vernias💖

Sophist: Hey Verny :)

Vernias: Hey Sophist, what do you want

Sophist: I was bored and wanted to talk to my favorite person

Vernias: I don't think you are telling the truth. What is your intention :/

Sophist: Ok, fine, you caught me. I was bored and thinking everyone was busy, I decided to talk to you.

Vernias: Alright, what do you want to talk to me about.

Sophist: Vernias look hear me out, you should come to my house since you are in my area and didn't know about the delay of Brent's flight so I thought it was a good idea to go to my house and do something together without Brent or Nick.

Vernias: That's a good idea. ok, let me finish this Kirby level and get ready. Give me about 1 to 2 hours.

Sophist: Alright, take your time, princess 😉.

Vernias was surprised that Sophist called him "princess" and had to reread the last text again to make sure that he wasn't seeing things. He felt something in his something, and his heart was beating a bit fast. Something that he has never felt before. He shurged it off and decided to unpause the Kirby level and continue playing it. He managed to finish the kirby level and decide to get ready.

He made himself a strawberry smootie and drank it while he was warming up his car so it won't be too cold or too hot. Vernias was feeling happy to see Sophist as he rarely spent time with Sophist, and this is a good time to get to know him personally. He loved the strawberry smootie but had a strange feeling that something was going to happen but assumed that it was the chills because he was feeling cold. He turns the car on and starts to drive. As Vernias drives to Sophist's house, he began to feel like Sophist will prank him or convince him to prank Brent or Nick when they arrive at Sophist doorsteps.

Vernias arrived at Sophist's house and parked near his home. He went to the doorstep and rang the doorbell, he realised that he was nervous the whole entire time but didn't know why. He looked down and began to think about the reasons like a gut feeling, nervous about seeing Sophist, but he never felt nervous before or maybe being called "princess." There are some reasons, but he can't think about a conclusion. He felt someone rising his chin up, realised that Sophist was doing this while looking at him the whole entire time. "Hey princess, are you alright. Have you gotten any rest recently? "Sophist says with a concerened look on his face. "No, just zoned out," Vernias says. "Oh, alright, come right in, and maybe you could come on me too," Sophist says with a wink and then chuckled when Vernias gave him a shock look but assumed that he was just jo

Vernias is at Sophist's house, which was organized and cleaned. He decided to sit on the couch and wait until Sophist started the game. "What are you doing, Vernias? we are playing in my room," Sophist assured him. "Oh, I'm sorry," Vernias says. Both of them laughed and went into his room. The first thing that popped into his room was muffins. Vernias got happy and yelled at an exciting tone, "Kitty." Vernias have hold muffins and give her purrs. He enjoyed muffins' company as he gave him more cuddles. Sophist leaned down a bit and whispered to Vernias, "You'll be a good parent for muffins. Maybe we should hook up someday." Vernias was shocked and felt that Sophist was raising his hand a bit. He kissed his hand and gave him a hand squezze a bit. Vernias faces a pinkish-red and doesn't know this feeling. Sophist then stood up, walked away, and got his gaming consle set up so they could play Mario Party 3. Vernias had no idea what Sophist's agenda or intention was, but he felt that a piece was missing is appearing. Vernias heart began to beat faster, unlike before. Vernias then continued to play with muffins while Sophist set up his console.

Sophist invited Vernias to sit on his black bed. They were playing Mario Party 3 to train against Nick and Brent. Vernias picked Yoshi, and since Nick isn't here, he picked Daisy his favorite childhood character. They decided to play on Waluigi's Island since they planned to play this board for a video. They felt like it's the best time and take advantage of this spare time they have. The CPUs are Luigi pretending that it's Brent and DK pretending it's Nick. The CPU is hard for DK and is super hard for Luigi. No star bonuses.

While play, Waluigi's Island Sophist realised how cute Vernias is and might have a crush on him. Hell, he does as he looks the other way. Sophist decided to troll a bit and steal Vernias' star instead of Luigi as he thought it was funny to see his reaction. Vernias wasn't surprised at all but was pissed at him for this stunt. The turns were average, with the CPUs beating them in a way like stealing a star from boo and chance time. Sophist and Vernias decided to team up against the CPUs so they could at least beat either Luigi or DK. Luigi is in 1st place, Sophist is in 2nd place, DK in 3rd place, and Vernias in 4th place. DK and Vernias are like 10 coins off. In the last turn, Vernias landed on a duel minigame against DK, which he doesn't know how much coins to spend. "Verny princess, you should risk 20 coins. If you lose, I will give you a kiss, "Sophist says with a smile. Vernias shaked on his hand. It was a deal

The minigame is... End of the Line. It is a 50/50 chance minigame. Vernias got scared but was calm. Both of them chose left first for track 1, then roght for track 2, now it's track 3 Vernias has to take a risk as a draw is pointless. Vernias chose left, and DK chose right, which it was tension, but track 3 is right. Dk has won. Vernias looked at Sophist, who smiled and grin at him. Sophist "Guess who I have to kiss today?" Sophist began to laugh. The last minigame was Messy Memory, but there was no point for winning for Vernias.

Vernias then felt a grab in his thigh who was Sophist. Sophist began to lean towards him during the minigame, not caring if he lost the minigame as he has beaten DK by one star and he doesn't have to worry about bouns star. Vernias tried to focus but couldn't as Sophist's hand slowly rose. He tried to ignore his intention, but he felt Sophist tilting his head by using his other hand and using his thumb to touch his lips. Sophist then pushed Vernias where Vernias is now laying on the bed where Sophist is pinning him. He can't escape.

"Now the game is over, I suggest you give up and kiss me now," Sophist whispers in Vernias' ear. He fidgrts with Vernias' hair a bit, then begins to nibble softly at Vernias' ear. Vernias body felt weak as Sophist hands vegan to wander around his body. Vernias try to not moan until Sophist lifts up his shirt and wonder around his chest. Vernias moans in response. Sophist then kissed him not only lips but tongue to tongue exploring each other mouths. They let go of each other, their salivas connecting. Both of them looked at each other, realising what they had done.

While Vernias was surprised, Sophist was shocked. "Hey Vernias, I am sorry, my intention is to flirt with you. I didn't expect this to happen, "Sophist says in a regretful voice. "But then, as I started to flirt with you more, I feel right. I feel like everything is complete and -" Sophist was interrupted with a kiss from Vernias."It's okay, I felt the same way. "So um, do you want to continue, princess?" "Sure, babe." They spent the whole night kissing and admiring each other. They weren't comfortable having sex yet. They sleep in the same bed, and I'm glad that this whole thing happened.

Vernias woke up processing what both of them had blushed. He went into the kitchen and saw Sophist cook something. Vernias then hugged Sophist from behind and kissed his neck. He then rests on his back. "Good morning, babe."Good morning, princess."