💚Queen of Skill💖 Part 1

TW: Mention of death

Prompt: Brent needs a queen to rule with him at his kingdom. However, he has to find his queen before it's too late. Will he find his queen, or does his servants have to find a princess for an arranged marriage we have to find out.

Brent was casually reading a book from his libary about statergies of fighting. He  saw a cup that was green tea made from his favorite chaotic servant, Sophist. He looks up to see him smiling, and he smiles back. "You know my king, your mom is suggesting to finidng a queen already."Sophist says. Brent forgot that he is about to be 25 years old because around his kingdom, princes need to be married before the age of 30 years old. He has to find someone that he could trust but doesn't know who. He's worried that a woman turned queen if he marries and will use him for power. He doesn't want his fate to be like his brother.

He has been a wise boy since he was raised by his family, mainly his mother and brother. His father was nowhere to be seen since he attempted to save his kingdom. Some assume that he's dead, and some think that he's missing but no know knows where he is. His dad was a hero for his sacrifice. His brother taught him how to fight and defend himself. His mother helped him with his education to be a smart, stragetic person. However, his brother's life was cut short when he tried to marry a princess who was a kind and beatiful person. Unfortunately, she was taught that power and greed were good and killed him. Brent wanted revenge over the years since but was stopped by his mother, who tells him that "Revenge is bad because once you accomplish your goal, you'll be consumed with hatred and sadness." His mother resigned as the Queen of Skill due to health problems and want to focus on helping others. She put the title of King of Skill to Brent at the age of 20.

Brent went outside of his kingdom and went to his father and brother's grave stones. The grave stones are near his favorite childhood place, which is in the forest. It's a 3 minute walk it a beautiful place to be at. There is a lake barrier. He walked to the trees, and you could see the grave stones carved in his brother and father's name. He cries as he feels that he doesn't trust no one but Sophist. He feels hopeless and scared for his future as he doesn't know what to do. He wonders what they will do, who they trust, and how to read people like a book. "I miss you, Dad and brother. I don't know what to do or how will I find a queen. I will find a queen that is kind and beautiful on the outside and inside. I will make sure not to feel blindsided. I will not die without a fight. " He gave them roses, tulips, and lillies?. He left the grave stone in tears.

But he heard felt something off and saw lillies. He doesn't remember lillies at all. He turned around and saw a boy behind him dressed in pink except for his shoes, which were black that had a bucket filled with a bunch of lillies. He and the pink boy looked at each other. "Who are you?" Brent says. "I'm Vernias, do you know these people?" Vernias says. "Yeah, my dad and brother."Oh, Im sorry for your loss." "Why do you have lillies," Brent questions. Vernias answers with a smile on his face, "Oh, it's my hpbbies of picking flowers for plant for The Nation. Do you want some lillies." Brent denied but was hesitant to reach for his weapon. "Oh your my neighboor, I'm from the Kingdom of Skill." "Oh, I heard about that pla -" "Brent, I found you, thank go-" Sophist froze and looked Vernias Vernias was frozen and looked at Sophist. Vernias ran away. Brent has no idea what's going on, but Sophist took his hand and ran away. He needs an explanation for this.

"SOPHIST EXPLAIN WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN," Brent yells with anger. Sophist was scared and then explained, "Look, this sounds bad, but before I meet you, I became a criminal. I stole from a Kingdom called the The Nation, and I didn't have enough money. I always cause chaos around the nation. I scared a lot of people in there, which I regret years later. Then one day they were about to catch me but I ran into a lake barrier and met you. I decided about the background which I was here since. Im sorry if I have lied to you over the years." Brent was shocked but knowing it was years ago, and he could have chanhed hugged him and forgive him. They went back to his throne.

They talked for a long time, and it felt like a day. "Sophist, The Nation wants to talk to you appently," Brent's mother says with the prince and his trusted guard. This prince looks familiar to Brent. It was Vernias with a guard that has an orange army and a daisy pin. The guard was pinning Sophist down. "It's him. He's a meance to society. Sorry Brent that this FOOL is tricking you, "the guard says. Brent launches into the guard. "HE'S CHANGED." A fight was going on, Sophist look at the chaos that has occured. The guard and Brent were beating wach up badly. He began to cry and went to Vernias with his hands up, "I'm sorry, let me face my sentence already."ALRIGHT STOP," a figure says. It was his mother.

They sat at the table for an arrangement for Sophist to be free, but The Nation disagreed. There nothing that they could do. Sophist might actually go to The Nation and face his sentence. Nothing from gold to their possessions that could  not agree to. They wanted Sophist, and that's it. They have the last option but don't know if it will work, "What about marriage between our sons," the former Queen of Skill says. "Wait - that could work," the Queen of The Nation says. "WHAT", All of them yelled. Then they try to come to options, but that's the only option that the Queen of The Nation agrees to. The marriage will be tomorrow.

The Queens then arrange the place and time. While they are arranging the marriage, Brent, Vernias, the guard, and Sophist look at each other. "Nick, don't do harm no more, there's no point," Vernias says. "Puta, there will be none of this if this guy hasn't run into the Kingdom of Skill." Silence occured, but before they could talk, the Queen of The Nation went to take Vernias and Nick home.

The marriage is tomorrow. Brent is probably mad at him what he has done, and now he's getting married without knowing anyone. Brent went into his room, demanding that he wished be alone. Sophist then went into his room in tears. "What have I done"