💙Hot Tub💖

Prompt: When Vernias went inside Nick's house again after 3 months. Nick was excited to show Vernias his indoor hot tub. What if something gets steamy in the hot tub?

The Party Crasher has planned to go to Nick's house for a while now since Nick was the one who kept suggesting it. They were expected to meet by this day that they agreed to. Brent, being the tryhard he is, he went to Nick's house a week before. Sophist was second with a day before. Then there was Vernias, who was one of the last Party Crasher to go inside Nick's house, with barely being on time. By the time Vernias went inside Nick's house, it was only Nick. Where was Brent and Sophist? Well, they went to buy some snacks to watch a movie later on without Nick. The reason that Nick perfer to stay is because he's worried that Vernias will be stuck outside , and Nick wants to show him something cool.

"Hey Vernias," Nick says. "Hey Nick," Vernias responded to excitedly. Both of them hugged for a few seconds, and Nick realised what he needed to tell Vernias.
"Vernias, wait, let me show you something cool that Brent and Sophist saw earlier. Promise me, you will be excited. " Vernias nodded and followed Nick to where it was just a door. Vernias almost questioned Nick until he opened the door. It was an indoor hot tub. Vernias was shocked and then looked at Nick, who looked proud of himself. "Can I go into the hot tub?" Vernias says. "Sure, that's what I was planning to do, just make sure to wear your shorts only for the best experience."

Both were in shorts and went into the hot tub together. There was an akward silence between Nick and Vernias. Then Nick helps the remote high and puts a setting on to make bubbles. Vernias seems to enjoy this and loves how waem the hot tub is. Both then talk about going into the gym again and talking about their lives. "Hey Vernias, you come into this spot. It's more relaxing," Nick says. Vernias then walked into the spot where Nick told him to go, which is bext to him. He sat down and found that the spot was smooting and relaxing for him.  "Hey, you are right Nick, this spot is the best spot. You must have known about this right, "Vernias says. "Yea, I did on accident."

As they talked in the hot tub about embarrising stories that they did as a kid then Nick realised that Vernias was getting a bit sleepy. "Hey bro, you alright," Nick says, concerned. Vernias didn't respond and lay on Nick's shoulders and closed his eyes for a bit, then shot up when he realised that he was about to sleep on his friend's shoulders. "I'm sorry is just that I haven't got that much rest since I went onto the airplane." Nick was surprised and reassured him that it was alright, "I'll get you a cup of coffee, I'll be right back, " Nick says. "No, It's fine, Nick. Thanks, though, "Vernias says.

Nick then sat back down and talked again. Nick slowly raised his left arm to put on Vernias' shoulders and his right hand onto his thigh, rubbing it in circles by using his thumbs. This caught Vernias' attention, and Nick was looking at him up and down. "Hey, want to hear something crazy Vernias. I have liked you for a while now, "Nick says. "Nick... are you joking, "Vernias says. "Will I be joking when I do this?" Nick says as he cups Vernias' cheecks. Nick leans in and kisses Veenias on the lips. Vernias was shocked  but melted from the kiss. His heartbeat began to beat faster.

Vernias pulls away from a kiss and looks at Nick, then looks away, embarrassed. Nicm, on the other hand, enjoyed it and licked his lips. Nick then pulled Vernias with another kiss while his arms were wrapped around his waist. Nick was craving for this day to happen ever since he had fallen in love with Vernias. He will make sure that no one will hurt his Vernias. Nick wanted to go deeper and explore more of Vernias, so he put his hand over Vernias' head to make him come closer. Vernias moans as Nick takes full control of him as he explores his mouth. They let go of the kiss, and Nick leans onto Vernias' neck and took a bite where a hickey started to develop. Nick pulled away and looked at him, then said, "Verny, do you want me to continue. It's okay if you don't, I understand."Nick, I don't know what you are doing, but continue please", Vernias says. "Alright, tell me when you become uncomfortable." Vernias nodded, and Nick continued as he pleaded.

Nick and Vernias were making out passionalty as Nick was eating Vernias' neck up like he was a piece of meat.
They both hear the door creaked open. They thought it was nothing and began to make out again. Both were laughing, enjoying the moment.

"Nick and Vernias what the fuck... are you both seriously making out in the hot tub", that voice sounded similar to them. Both of them froze, turned around to see two of their friends outside of the door. It was Sophist and Brent which Nick forgot to mention to Vernias that not only they were invited, they had the keys to his house since both Brent and Sophist went to hang out. Guess Nick was that excited about the indoor hot tub with Vernias. Sophist mouth was wide open, shocked about what he just saw while Brent was dying on the floor. "Imagine being caught making out with your best friend, THAT'S EMBARRASSING", Brent says while laughing. Looks like they have some explaination to do. "OH MY GOD, GET OUT, WE WILL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO YOU BOTH, STOP FREAKING OUT", Nick says while blushing. After they close the door both Nick and Vernias look at each other happy about the experience.

Sophist and Brent went to the living room processing what they had just witness. "Well that was kinda expected but unexpected at the same time", Brent says. "To the suprise of everybody", Sophist says as they laughed. Nick and Vernias then went to the living room touching hands. "I guess we are a thing now", Nick says as he smiles at Vernias. "Yea but that doesn't excuse you guys to make out in the hot tub get a room love birds", Brent says. Nick laughs and says in response "I think we will." Nick then took Vernias into his room making sure to lock it this time.