Selenëris/Cyra Character Overview (After Six Months):

Appearance:
-Hair: long navy blue-ish black wavy curls that that stop just above her mid thigh, but are consistently styled in a half up half down bun using an old wooden hair pin with two long strands left out to frame her face.
-Eyes: A deep violet and golden, amber ombré with black rims and slitted irises.
-Height: 5'7
-Build: Toned and muscular physique from years of training, with heavy focus throughout her whole body. With tattoo like markings that cover her back and wrap around her ribs stopping at the top of her thigh to represent her draconic magic and previous wings. Along with the new scars the connect together from the center of her neck and down to her sternum just stopping above her naval, but the markings that adorn her sternum stay visible(uploaded in the top image).
-Outfit: Uploaded in the top images

Magic:Draconian Soul Contract Magic | Magic Nullifying Flames (violet):

-Grimoire

-Set of swords:

-Set of swords:

-The Chaos Blades          >These twin blades are empowered by demonic and chaotic power

-The Chaos Blades
          >These twin blades are empowered by demonic and chaotic power. The more mana put into the blades or the longer a fight progresses in destruction the blades become stronger and changeover the course of the fight, but they can only change upon the type of opponent the user is about to face, although this is a rather rare occurrence. Without imbuing mana into the blades it can only manage to progress to stage 3. The user's mana will diminish based on their natural mana levels, but with the lack of very specific magic related to dark, demonic, or chaotic magic it eats away at their mana rapidly, before deteriorating the body itself. The blades must come into contact with the users blood and the more blood the stronger the connection.

Types Of Contracts

-Leveled contract(s): These contracts can vary in power based on the dragon contracted with, but that is due to the dragon itself being considered average in power against other more fierce dragons.

-Semi-spirit contracts: These dragons fall into a middle ground of power because their power levels do not meet the status of spirit level contracts, but cannot be considered leveled either.

-Spirit Contract(s): These contract link to high ranked dragons that are capable of leveling mountains and other terrain in battle, not many of  these exist due to a power balance amongst those capable of reaching this kind of power level.